New to provari and mine has a hiccup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
So ive had my first provari 2.5 i think about a week now and this happens a few times a day. I thought maybe its letting me know battery is getting low but right now battery reads 4.0. Sometimes when i fire,i just doesnt. It catches me off guard because nothing happens as im drawing. The light comes on by no fire. No error message,just nothing.When i fire again right after it does fire it. Wondering if this is because i dont have my nautilus tight enough? There is a slight gap but i didnt want to tighten too much,i think its snug,but there is that gap? Ive been using this only since it came and love it otherwise,even ordered my 2nd already but it is bugging me cos ya know,its provari.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
It could be the tank and 510 connection on the Provari aren't making adequate electrical contact. If the tank isn't snug enough (as suggested above), tightening it further should help eliminate the problem.

Provari's are pretty particular to good battery contact to function properly. This might mean you need to clean the positive battery contacts inside the Provari with rubbing alcohol; should be monthly routine maintanance. (Also keep the 510 center pin on top of the Provari clean with alcohol.) Even the battery cap's threading must be kept clean (again, clean with alcohol or even better some Noaloxx - Provape sells it on the website or you can find it at your hardware store in the electrical department). You may need to occasionally stretch the spring a little in the battery cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread