new to posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

texasstar

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
arizona
Hi, I am new to posting, I have found this forum to be a wonderful, informative and VERY helpful place to find many answers to my questions. I really never needed to post before..I can always find the answers :) I have been off the cigs for about 4 months now. I want to thank everybody on this forum for all the great info! Now I have a need to post..I am looking for an e-cigar. I have found 1 so far that looks like it would work for me. Can anybody tell me if they have any knowledge about the Cohita e-600 rechargeable e-cigar? I do cowboy action shooting (SASS). I need to find an e-cigar- must look like a real cigar. In SASS everybody dresses up in 1800s old west attire. My roughstack and egos don't fit in the "cowboy era". This cohita looks good but I really cant find any reviews on it and it is a good chunk of change. Has anybody tried this one or does anybody know of a place where I can get a e-cigar that looks like a real cigar..and maybe vapes reasonable well and a little less $.

DonG

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2010
Jville, AL
can't help with the cigar question but just have to say welcome. fairly new myself but been a shooter/reloader for 25yrs or so and have always thought the SASS discipline would be really fun to get involved in.

Welcome fellow shooter.!

With so many people here someone should come along shortly who has an answer or suggestion for you.

DonG

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2010
Jville, AL
Thank you for the welcome! I Love the cowboy action shooting. But I feel kind of silly taking out my ego or mod during matches. Do you have a good place to find once fired 45 LC bras by any chance?

Never owned one (unfortunately). If you do not deal with them yet though, check out Shop Shooting Supplies | Reloading | Gunsmithing | Hunting gear — MidwayUSA. My favorite supplier of shooting stuff. good prices and exceptional service. Starline (sold by midway) makes good quality brass at reasonable prices.

Have always wanted to get something like a 38-40 in a "lever gun" and load it with a traditional blackpowder/cast bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread