new to e- cigs from new york city!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grimmys cigs

Apr 15, 2008
hello everybody! i just got my new njoy cig in the mail. I am very excited because this is my very first e-cig. I was very much into bodybuilding until i started smoking regular cigarettes. The feeling of being winded and the lethargy that comes from traditional smoking discouraged me from my efforts. I can see that e-smoking is something one must grow accustomed to. However,I have high hopes for my new venture as an e-smoker. Im waiting for a mini e-cig from e-cig.com. Im from the Bronx, NYC home of the stinking yankees! look forward to talking with all of you.

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
Welcome to the world of "e-smoking". You will learn a lot from this board and before you know it - you will be an expert on giving advice.

Anything we can help you with, just let us know.

By the way, you picked a great e-cig to start with. Why did you choose the njoy? I have two of them and have no complaints.

Rachel

vafvaf

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2008
Europe
shawnp1 said:
thats the best way to go if u pay a little more up front u get alot in return very nice product njoy is an the people there are excellent to deal with .
glad that its work well with njoy; i try to follow the same logic to purchase sedanca (im in europe), but its not always work this way :cry:
sedansa--bad-customer-service-t241.html

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
Great to have you on board! I think you'll be amazed at how quickly that winded feeling goes - are you planning to get back into body building? I have just upped my gym regime to a new level of intensity that I've never been able to achieve before. Feeling pretty good about that :D

I just had an email about the international site from Njoy, which is now up and running at http://www.njoyinternational.com. They are going to send me another discount code that this board's non-US readers can use.

grimmys cigs

Apr 15, 2008
thanks smoky joe! Glad to hear you are tearing it up in the gym! I do plan to continue on my bodybuilding journey. As soon as I get rid of this bad cold i have, im going back. and you're right, that winded feeling is going away pretty fast. Also ,can anybody tell me if crown 7 cartridges will work on an njoy without ruining it? all feedback will be appreciated!!

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
I ordered my njoy because ive read on this forum about their stellar customer service they have

I am totally shocked. I have never had anything but great customer service. Did you go on their website and use the "contact" tab?

Im on my third cartridge and im noticing that my vapor is steadily decreasing and my atomizer is getting hotter than before.

Remove the cartridge from your e-cig and squeeze a couple of drops of liquid from it , right onto the atomizer. Your atomizer may be dry.

RatInDaHat

Peace, I'm outta here
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2008
Albuquerque, NM
grimmys cigs said:
thanks smoky joe! Glad to hear you are tearing it up in the gym! I do plan to continue on my bodybuilding journey. As soon as I get rid of this bad cold i have, im going back. and you're right, that winded feeling is going away pretty fast. Also ,can anybody tell me if crown 7 cartridges will work on an njoy without ruining it? all feedback will be appreciated!!

I'm curious about compatibility as well. One of my friends ordered a crown 7 and i am about to order an NJoy so i'll let you know pretty soon. Might be a week or so though.

-Dusty-

grimmys cigs

Apr 15, 2008
Ok i recieved a response today from njoy. In all fairness ,maybe i got a little impatient with them. Was told that a new atomizer is on the way. The funny thing is the atomizer on my device started working perfectly on its own again! I know now that its true, these devices have a mind of their own. However,njoy indeed has great customer service! :D :D :)

grimmys cigs

Apr 15, 2008
hi everyone! my second week as an e-smoker and im loving it!! I ran into a small issue with my njoy but tom took care of it immediately, great company! Im just curious: I placed an order with e- cig.com on april 5th. they said it shipped on april 6th because I got a message with the tracking number. I chose china post parcel and here it is april 26, 20 days later and still no package in new york city!!!! Is this normal or should i be worried?? also everyone, I placed an order for a ruyan e- cigar!!! very excited trying to build my collection. :D :D tried to buy some e-liquid from e-cig.com but my order wouldnt go through! phooey! :evil:

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
I too ordered from e-cig on April 4, package was sent April 7, by china post parcel and still have not received it. I emailed e-cig and received a response that it was shipped on April 7 and that I should be receiving it shortly.

The website states 2-3 weeks so I'll wait another week before asking about it again. I guess I don't have patience when it comes to waiting - when I order something I want it now, but I don't want to pay the extra cost of express shipping. :D

Rachel

grimmys cigs

Apr 15, 2008
well everybody I just recieved my new ruyan e-cigar in the mail !!! Im bursting with excitement! It came with a pre-inserted cartridge and just a little bit of charge in the batteries to test the unit. I must say that the flavor of the ruyan cigar cartridges is unreal!!! It really tastes like a very pleasant cigar, very realistic. Plumes of smoke and this came from a barely charged battery so imagine a full charge! :D :D :lol: Bought mine on ebay, by the way ebay has some great e-smoking stuff! Well Im still waiting on my mini cig kit from e-cig.com since april 7th!!! stay tuned! :roll: :roll: :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread