New Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zomgname

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
AR
nice ! I just revisited my kona coffee after about 2 1/2 weeks. I didn't like it so much at first. I just loaded a ressurector with it and... WOW. now I see the hype. that little steep time totally made it lose the bite, it taste very very good now.

I was just about to go post this in the massive thread and saw these shiny new fourms. :D

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Wow, what a great idea! I love the idea of an all review thread. I also suggest something stickied somewhere about the unique quality of Annette's Organically flavored juice w 100% VG base... no wicking problems, clearish so no carto gunking, nice and thin already but can be custom thinned for tanks. People who haven't tried VV yet ask about that all the time. Basically a place where new clients can see all at once how unique your stuff is in the VG market.

And seriously? You guys are mixing KCM (ie: illegal juice) with other VV stuff? Like what? Sounds yummy! Ooh, just got inspired to try the KCM w Butter Cream Mint, but I just ran out of Butter Cream. Drat!

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Found it! Thanks, Joanr! And hey, I didn't know you were responsible for suggesting the ButterCream Mint! Go, you!! That is such a great flavor. Next time I've gotta order it bigger w bottle of vanilla mint so I can make Kittiepie's 'Angel Pillows' blend. Now I'd bet THAT would be remarkable with the KCM. And I bet kittie's tried that already, of course. How is that, btw?? You know what else I'd like to blend would be the Buttercream Mint with the Chai Vanilla Latte. I bet that would be all sorts of intriguing.

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Good morning, Virgin Vaporheads!

So far, my fave illegal juice combo is with the Mint Chocolate Chip. I'm going to try orachel's idea and mix some Butter Cream Mint with Vanilla Chai latte'. Mmmmmmm. My favorite 'homemade' combo of all is still my Kitty's Angel Pillows... Buttercream Mint, Vanilla Mint, with a little Mint Tingle for kick. It is SO good! :)

Joanr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
Colorado Springs
Good morning, Virgin Vaporheads!

So far, my fave illegal juice combo is with the Mint Chocolate Chip. I'm going to try orachel's idea and mix some Butter Cream Mint with Vanilla Chai latte'. Mmmmmmm. My favorite 'homemade' combo of all is still my Kitty's Angel Pillows... Buttercream Mint, Vanilla Mint, with a little Mint Tingle for kick. It is SO good! :)

Morning Everyone!

Maybe Annette could just make a Vanilla ButterCream Mint so you wouldn't have to mix...lol. Speaking of Vanillas, how's that going dear Annette? I know you have plenty on your plate right now so I'll be patient. I've got a lot of other flavors to try yet....must try the Kona Velvet asap, and the Mango Mint. I'm really craving more of the Rootbeer Float also. Geez!
I have to admit I don't like Rum that much. Is the Kona Velvet strong on the Rum flavor or is it just a hint?

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
The Kona Velvet has a pretty strong rum kick to it, Joanr. That and a nice hit of Kona Espresso in a creamy, milkshake base. If you're not a rum fan, it's probably not going to be to your liking. And I should have a vanilla tester to send you next time too! I have three versions I'm trying to decide between right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread