Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I hope so Long. Its a new partenership so I have to see how it will go. But we will be able to have more GG items in general and the most of the kinds we like most
With the new machine shop will there be a more regular stream of available stealths and ggts, with parts?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Every year is a GG year Mr and thats why I am trying so hard to bring only new, nice and useful things on the market. But I agree that 2013 will have even more new GG items than every other year for sure!
I see Imeo , Fantastic....... Things are looking good, a great GG future ! But more stress for you now I'm sure running 2 machine shops now and all...... THANK YOU !!!!! :thumb: :shock:

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
You're like Superman Imeo! So many things going on :D
Awesome new design and material my friend. I hope someday you can make an all brass alloy GGTS (including the collector tank).

BTW, my Ithaka's landed safely on my GGs today...WOW! They are fantastic Imeo!!! The flavor is just amazing, although my 1.5ohm dual X is just barely enough throat hit for me so next build will be 1 ohm dual X. Now that'll be some TH.
Thank you for all you do and your wonderful devices buddy. :toast:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
lol, I am just trying hard River!
Thanks a lot buddy:)
You're like Superman Imeo! So many things going on :D
Awesome new design and material my friend. I hope someday you can make an all brass alloy GGTS (including the collector tank).

BTW, my Ithaka's landed safely on my GGs today...WOW! They are fantastic Imeo!!! The flavor is just amazing, although my 1.5ohm dual X is just barely enough throat hit for me so next build will be 1 ohm dual X. Now that'll be some TH.
Thank you for all you do and your wonderful devices buddy. :toast:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks a lot Xylo, I am very glad that you like it. Happy birthday buddy:)
This is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen the fact that it was revealed on my birthday makes me even more giddy (it was a very good day). Imeo you are amazing and I can barely contain my excitement as I wait to buy my first GG hopefully with one of these new caps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread