New set up needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterE

Jan 22, 2013
UK
Hi gang, great site. I'm in the UK and been vaping for a year and no longer smoke fags. I use a innokin AIO kit I got from jac vapour. The kit looks great and please with how it works but from day 1 I was never happy with the battery charger and worst its socket. Very lose and very flimsy - a total pathetic build if I'm honest. Well its finally dead. Due to wiggling to get the power (lead was fine as I put my multi meter on it) the pin has finally snapped and you can not get at it to solder it back on. So I'm looking for a new set up, or some way of charging the kit I already got and just use the box as exactly that a box.

What is the mainstream kit at the moment, I seem to hear a lot about vamo is it.

Does is the stuff I got now ie innokin AIO Battery have some means of external charger?

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
I can't speak to the innoken kit you currently have. But I have visions iteration of the Vamo, I think it is called the vision vv/vw mod. So far im extremely pleased with it. But initial outlay is going to be a bit steeper because you'll need batteries and a charger to go with the mod. You can use an 18650 or two 18350 (no one recommends stacking but it is possible with proper safety precautions-theres a whole section devoted to this, do read it before even considering). You can use flat top or button tops, but I prefer button tops. And it easily takes stardusts. Its easy to use and sturdy. My one caveat is to make sure the vendor you purchase from has the bigger spring version and not the smaller one.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread