NEW Rocky Top Vapor Contest $50 Gift Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Snyder

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The New contest is still going on and we made it even easier for all you android phone owners!!

Just download our FREE APP and post on the FAN WALL TAB and you will be entered to WIN a $50 Gift Certificate from www.rockytopwapor.com

if you do not have an android phone you can post a comment on our facebook page

Use the QR CODE below to download the RTV APP Now or download from the play store HERE

RTV Android APP Download.jpg display_qr_quode.jpg

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
What happened to having to post a pic of your fave ecig?? And what about the ones of us who already have??
Changing the Rules mid-stream isn't quite fair...

And IMHO, closing the other thread will only confuse people and cut off the ones who had subscribed to that thread, since they won't know where the new one is unless they hunt for it like I did... :D

One of us "Contest Junkies" always post the new Contest links in the PIF Contest thread so everyone knows about what's going on... and yours was no exception. The lack of response might just be because a lot of folks either don't like Facebook contests, and/or don't belong to it for one reason or another.

I will post this new link for you and see what happens!! :thumb:

ShogaNinja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I haz no phone. I don't believe in cell phones. If you can't call me at home or on my computer (which I am never without) then I don't want to talk to you anyway. Why should I pay 2 bills (for me and the woman) when I only need one phone? Throw away your phones, your pocketbook and your radiation cooked brains will thank you! Ok, I have to go put on my tinfoil hat now.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
We will be picking a winner Monday evening at 7pm ET. so you still have time to Post a picture of your Favorite e-cig on our FACEBOOK PAGE or through our ANDROID APP

We will Post the WINNER sometime after 7pm ET tomorrow night!!

VAPE ON!!

I love your app, it rocks! :thumbs:

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread