• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Retail Store in Richardson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
I just saw Angel's post on future DFW & Houston meets. I've attended two of these and they were both a blast. One is scheduled for 4/30. I didn't know these were in the works, so do y'all still want to set a vendor-specific meet for 4/23??? (I say yes!)

Here's a link back to her post on the North Texas section:
Working on getting back in the saddle and will have some new help coming in on the Houston front to get everything coordinated until I can drive that far again. Anyways ...

JBTX1

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Texas
I just saw Angel's post on future DFW & Houston meets. I've attended two of these and they were both a blast. One is scheduled for 4/30. I didn't know these were in the works, so do y'all still want to set a vendor-specific meet for 4/23??? (I say yes!)

Here's a link back to her post on the North Texas section:

I say those of us that want to go up to the Vaporescence store in Richardson on 4/30 can and then go over to Sharky's afterwards. Best of both worlds!

Last edited:

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
After checking calendars, 4/24 is Easter so the Vaporescence meet will NOT be held on 4/23. It will be on 5/7 from 10-4 at the Richardson store:

Vaporescence
1750 Alma Rd. #104
Richardson, TX 75081
972-238-8273
972-238-vape

I'm going to start a new thread to see who is planning to attend, but I'm posting here in case anyone is subscribed to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread