Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I've used some different NET liquids before and enjoyed the flavors but I wonder how much gunk is in them. After the initial go round with them I have stopped using them. If I knew that they weren't much worse than regular liquids then I'd be interested.

I've used regular NET before, and it's some gunky stuff. I remember reading recently that NET e-juice is only 4 times safer than cigarettes. Sorry I don't have a link. That was for a regular soak method; so new techniques like cold ethanol extraction or even a supercritical or distillation method might be better. As it stands, I don't see anyone recommending NETs as a healthy alternative to smoking.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I appreciate this thoughtful and transparent dialogue. I know little about NET. I can imagine it is helpful for some and bravo to them. Personally, the addition of WTA has been enough to keep me off analogues. I didn't quit cigs solely because of the smell :) if it is only possible to make NET a few times healthier than smoking, I might as well smoke.( I REALLY enjoyed 90% of smoking. Just had a pesky down side or 2!) That said, I'm interested in seeing more and learning more.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
So I just finished a very enjoyable taste test of Prairie, Warm Leaf, and Bright Leaf. I have avoided reading much of this thread as I didn't want it to taint my opinion. Since I had read the early comments, I tried to trick myself by covering the labels. (I don't shake presents at Xmas time either). I also had the fortune to compare 24 mg. Prairie because a kind soul shared theirs with me. It must also be said that I LOVE big flavor (toasted taste buds?) and am not particularly fond of "just tobacco" flavors without some "salsa." Here goes:

Prairie: I definitely get the "grassy" flavor mentioned early on but also some...hmmm.....anise? It has pretty bright flavor, especially considering it's vg. Also a good Throat hit (24 mg.) less so on the 12 mg. I'm not sure it would be my all day vape but I could sure see me adding more anise from my stash. I could see that this might have too much flavor for tobacco folks and maybe not enough for clove cravers like me.

Warm Leaf: a very smooth, light tobacco, and a Touch sweet (like). No TH. I could definitely see a tobacco-lover who likes a touch of sweetness liking this lots. I might have to "up-grade" it by adding a touch of menthol. A good "base" for me.

Bright Leaf: Very feint tobacco with a buttery, vanilla, and caramel maybe. Similar to Vanilla swirl with a touch of tobacco. No TH.
Just took another vape and yes, I could see myself buying this one!
Thank you Aroma for sending the samples. What a fun exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread