Status
Not open for further replies.

LdaSense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2012
United States
horton:5545744 said:
I'm a little confused about the battery sizes. I see mention of 2 batteries on the ProVape site...... 18350 and 18490. Is there another size as well? Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Theres also a 18650 battery. And i dunno if its fact or rumor but there should be a third extended cap coming out for the mini which will let it hold the 18650 batt for longer vape times.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
I'm torn between this and the PrecisePlus 18350, but since I really like vv, I guess I'll be trying for this. One question, I'm not going to be online until March 16th 8am ish (EST). Do you think the demand for these will outstrip supply?

You should be ok, it's the 15th. Whoops, just re-read that, there is alot of talk about it but that's only one day, hopefully they ordered enough to last for a while, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
I'm torn between this and the PrecisePlus 18350, but since I really like vv, I guess I'll be trying for this. One question, I'm not going to be online until March 16th 8am ish (EST). Do you think the demand for these will outstrip supply?
Prices 18350 looks amazing! I do love the VV option with my Provari however! It's hard to say if demand will be out of control! I surely believe it will be a solid seller though!

yoshimitsu

Moved On
Mar 11, 2012
Florida
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Moved On
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread