Status
Not open for further replies.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Yea since we changed websites, the mobile app doesn't work anymore, but Im not sure why the site itself is not allowing mobile usage, which it should. I did a test order from my phone and it all seems to be working. If you need further assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to call us at 815-828-5171. Thanks again:)

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Thank you very much Tele! We really appreciate your business. Patriot is one of those juices that just scratches the nicotine/ciggy itch. Its crazy, Ive been vaping for nearly six years now and every now and then I still get the urge for a cig. I guess vaping 24mg and not lowering my nicotine will do that.:D LOL. Oh well, WAY safer than cancer sticks thats for sure, contrary to these bogus news reports being spread around as of late by BIG TOBACCO. Vape On !!!!!!

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
The Marquis RDA is now in stock. Pick one up on your next visit to Goodejuice.com!

Morning Nick
I have an authentic Marquis and it's wonderful. Does the version you're carrying have the little flange around the positive screw that helps secure the wire or is it a regular phillips head without the little extra part?

Thanks

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Hi Tele. Yes it is the latter. It has the phillips head. A couple of our in store customers have the authentic as well and they have said that these are some of the better clone Marquis attys they have seen. Hits like a champ. Thanks :)

MARQUIS.jpg

Thanks Nick. Just to double check, on the authentic the positive screw has that little lip around the top which extends almost to the tabs which helps secure the wire before tightening. Does yours have the little lip? The reason I'm asking is because that one little lip makes it very, very easy to rebuild.

Thanks again

p.s. Not only does it do clouds and hits the flavor is superior!

Last edited:

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
No little lip. It only comes with philips screw head like any standard RDA screws. Our resident RDA junkie here at the shop, Justin, uses it and said it is still quite easy to build.

Thanks! I've probably got 30-40 years on Justin but, might give it try with my sausage fingers and old eyes...hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread