New premium Carto video review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandnew vper

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
BATAVIA, NY
Hey everyone, he is my video review of the new premium cartos. 555, hilton, and dunhall. Great cartos! thought id show everyone the new great tabacco flavors. You really must try these. If you like tabacco flavors and/or the old cartos you will love these! Hope this helps someone try them!

YouTube - V4L-Premium Cartos (Tabacco!)

Also about the refilling. They are a little trickier if you use the dripping method to refill... but the plunger method might be the way to go!:D

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Really? Haha, I must have took what Steve said literally in a previous post, he meant ultimate carts on the market, I took it as a step up from premiums. My bad people! :lol::lol:

No, no. I meant that the Ultimate Cartomizers won't be as far into the future as all that. :D We have yet another manufacturer working on them now!

Brandnew vper

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
BATAVIA, NY
What WHAT WHAAAAAT! Ultimate Cartomizers. JEEBUS! my head is spinning, either because I cant stop vaping this dunhall or that cartos get better then this? Omg leaford, take a break already. Come home, take a load off, give your brilliant mind a rest. Right now these cartos are good so if you make ultimate cartos and a dollar extra. You will be getting my next 1,000 paychecks! And possibly my house, and things when the bank reposses my assets. Like i have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread