Status
Not open for further replies.

Pursus

Aug 24, 2011
NJ
Hey guys, I'm a new member here!

I'm pretty established and knowledgeable about most aspects of our hobby. I've been using a battery mod and mixing my own juice since I started about two years ago. I've been in a rut for a while, but I just ordered two new PVs, so I've been doing a lot of reading and experimenting with atomizers, cartomizers, and flavors recently.

I registered to ask a question about flavor concentrates in the DIY forum, but I guess I have to make 5 posts here in order to post that thread?

Last edited:

Pursus

Aug 24, 2011
NJ
Actually, since I'm here anyway, I may as well ask my question.

I've been using LorrAnn flavors for the last few years and I'm happy with them for the most part. My only problem with them is that I can't find certain flavors (vanilla primarily) and some of the flavors that I would like have too much dye in them and they clog/burn my atomizers (grape, coffee).

I've tried Flavorart and whatever concentrate TW was selling two years ago. My problem with them has been twofold. They are alcohol based, which I don't like because of the added taste and throat hit. Even worse (for me) is that they seem to have a heavy perfume/flower flavors mixed in which is disgusting.

My question is, does anyone know if there are other manufacturers that sell flavor concentrate that is water, VG, or PG based with no alcohol and no extra perfume taste. I'm considering trying out some of Perfumer's Apprentice's stuff.

Thanks in advance for any advice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread