New Member, Thanks to ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

onewolf

Jan 25, 2011
NY
Hi all!

Thanks to the members of this forum - specifically those in the ECF chat - I've been smoke free since March 3rd. Not one cig, not one drag. Done.

What's more, I talked one of my best friends into getting one (smoker for FORTY years) and bought one as a belated birthday present for another friend who has also now quit.

All hail the ecig! Damn thing probably saved my life and the life of 4 of friends.

Thanks ECF for helping me select such a satisfying alternative to those foul analogs. I can't even imagine picking one up again =)

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Congrats on your success!

Sure wish I could get my buddies to vape. They think it's neat, but won't commit...
sadangel-smiley-face.gif

They do keep asking "How many days now?". So there is hope.

Good for you! Keep it up.
I have been vaping for almost a year now and am also still smoking analogs-&@$?!!- strange I know right? I have since day one, cut my smoking from 50-75 percent so I still feel happy knowing how many less analogs I have smoked. I was a heavy smoker of 2 packs a day. In the last few months I have helped one married couple completely quit by vaping as well as my brother having quit from the first day I got him to try one. I love vaping

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread