New Member, Smok Guardian II e-pipe question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, new to these forums, and can't seem to post in the Guardian thread since I do not have 5 posts yet. So I'll just ask my question here.

I just got the guardian e pipe II and it does not seem to work, maybe I am doing something wrong.

I got Efest 18350 IMR 700mAh 3.7v 10.5a batteries in the mod I have tried with 3 differnt tank, the Kangertech Aerotank v2 and the v1 both with a 1.0ohm coils, as well as the Innokin i-clear 30s with a 1.5ohm coil and when i turn it on and press the button to vape it just flashes 15 times at me and does nothing. The battery is fully charged. Not sure what I am doing wrong as i have seen other people with the same battery.

Thanks.

Sthur

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Denver
Hello and welcome. Looks like you need to charge your battery fully. A full battery should read about 4.2v.

When the battery voltage is lower than 3.3V, the white LED Flashes 15 times to remind of you charging the battery.

If you continuously vape for 8s, the LED will flash White 5 times and disconnect.

Switch Mode by pressing the power button 3 times in a row within 1.5 seconds

On/Off by pressing the power button 5 times in a row within 2 seconds. Status changed confirmed when the white LED flashes 3 times

epipe.jpg
oh damn that sucks i figured id just grab some 1.5 ohm coils and would be good to go :(

I have an update for you. I got mine to work with the kanger subtank using the 1.2 ohm coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread