New Member, My Story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amd6547

Aug 9, 2013
Cleveland,OH
Hello all. I'm an old hippy who never smoked tobacco until the last ten years (I'm 56)...which is not to say I didn't smoke, LOL. I became a DOT regulated truck driver around 2003, and found I enjoyed smoking small cigars while driving. I drive a "shoe store on wheels" selling safety toe footwear at factories.
I smoked small cigars for a couple years, and when they started getting too expensive, I switched to a tobacco pipe.
Over the last year, I got increasingly tired of cleaning the pipe, messing with it while driving, messy ashtrays, etc...plus, I knew I needed to stop sucking smoke into my lungs.
I got interested in E-cigs a month ago, and began reading a little about them.
A couple weeks ago, I bought a BLU starter kit to test the water, so to speak. Of course, I also bought a sack of pipe tobacco. Well...within a week, I had transitioned fully to the BLU and put the pipe aside.
I am loving the convenience...being able to pull it from my pocket and take a quick puff...the tasty flavours...
Plus, my boss is extremely anti smoking...
i have done some more research, and am now ready to move beyond my BLU starter kit. I have a Kanger EVOD on order, and I also ordered some tasty sounding e-liquids from nicoticket.
Funny thing...while I am an old hippy, I am also a shooter...a well armed hippy, if you will. While visiting an AK47 forum, there was a three page thread on E-cigs where I got some very good info on moving to the next level.
My BLU set is getting passed on to my wife, who has smoked Marlboros for a long, long time...she is already interested in trying it and transitioning away from the cigs.
Anyway, I'm here to learn...from the outside looking in, the vaping world is pretty confusing, but I'm starting to get a handle on it.

Welcome!
This is a good starter kit plus it comes with your choice of 3 10 ml bottles of e juice.

Ego-O CE4 System -1000 mah

The Ce4 clearomizers are good for 2-3 weeks and do not have replaceable heads so you will need to get some other tanks later. If you like the Ce4's you might want to try the Ce5's, they have replaceable heads so it will be cheaper in the long run. I recommend the evods, they are really good and they have replaceable heads also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread