New member & lurker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halofan2013

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Norcal
Hi all! I have been introduced to vaping and finding my place in the vaping world over the last month. I used to smoke about 9 years ago. Recently I was on a very stressful business trip and almost caved in and bought a pack of analogs. I saw the disposable blu behind the counter and decided to give that a try. I can say I am now addicted to vaping lol.

I tried v2 and blu starter kits and they were ok. The blu (0 nic) was better to me than the v2 (0 nic). For v2 being as all over the Internet as they are, I found their flavors to be bad and was impressed with their batteries. I have also found I prefer automatics and pen style.

Finally I stumbled across Halo's G6 and that's a winner. I have autos and manuals (their manual is way better than v2) as well as their carts and g6 tanks. I've only had a chance to try a few of their flavors but they are awesome! Right now I'm using their low nic samples and hopefully will moved down to 0 nic.

Sorry for the long first post. Vaping has turned into another hobby that I enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread