new member lookiing to get aquainted with decent suppliers of juice and maybe a few upgrades to my ego-t..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a local store up here in the mountains either. My son turned me onto vaping and suggested the ejuice. I went to vermillionriverejuice.com and ordered their Kentucky Applewood and K-max. I have tried other ejuices but they all come up short compared to these 2. The Kentucky Applewood leaves a nice taste in your mouth and it is kind of like apple tobacco flavor. The K-max is hmmm, a nice tobacco flavor with a hint of hazelnut/caramel taste. Both have a nice smoky flavor. They have quite a few reviews on all their flavors. Nice selection too. Shipping and customer service is great too!

swissfactor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
allentown pa
it seems to me like there are very few that are aware of this hobby...i go out or to work with this thing in hand and i get many weird looks but those that stop me about it are at least intrigued by it...i have soo many friends that want to quit smoking or cut back just dont have the ambition or will power to do so. then i give them a taste of whatever i am vaping for the day and most are impressed...i feel that if there was a bit more social awareness out there the wildfires would spread and so many of those weird looks would turn to approving nods. keep up the movement guys. at least lets get up out of these computer chairs and let our presence be known

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread