New member from SF Bay Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBatter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2013
CA, USA
New member here checking in. Been vaping for roughly 3 weeks now and been analog free since then. I picked up a starter kit from Vapor City in SF. Prices were a little high as expected. I ended up with a T3 clearo and EVOD battery and also picked up a couple juices. Been loving vaping since then that I felt the need to join this forum to read and learn about it more. I also ended up purchasing a Vivi Nova from It Is Vapor 5 in Hayward which lead me to give up on the T3. Can definitely notice the flavor difference with the vivi nova. It's seems to me NorCal might be catching on with the vape scene like SoCal has been.
Would like to see one open up in the Haight with more high end gear and accessories. I'm already looking into buying my first mod but just not sure on which one with so many options out there. Been really wanting some of the Filipino mods since my mom lives in the Philippines and can possibly ship one to me. But I've also been debating if I should just get a provari for the meantime. I'm willing to spend the money but just not sure which route to go (Filipino mod or provari).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Califa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2013
California
welcome to the forums. youll find all the info here. im also from norcal located in stockton.
i know a lot of people have provari's on this site but i couldnt fully speak on its performance but from what i hear its top notch material.
i tried it once and my short experience with it went quite well for just a provari and a vivi nova.
i too have fam in the p.i and am trying to get them to send me a vape package haha.
take care.

Mrrickyyap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
San Francisco, California
Welcome to ecf. Your choices in the bay are limited.
Vapor city
Vaper den
Tasty vapor
But you are on a good track. Your next step is to get a vv / vw mod. Some better cartos or attys and a tank or two. Unfortunately because of where we live, we are not able to score too many mods. Vapor city has a few and tasty vapor does as well. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm in sf also.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
New member here checking in. Been vaping for roughly 3 weeks now and been analog free since then. I picked up a starter kit from Vapor City in SF. Prices were a little high as expected. I ended up with a T3 clearo and EVOD battery and also picked up a couple juices. Been loving vaping since then that I felt the need to join this forum to read and learn about it more. I also ended up purchasing a Vivi Nova from It Is Vapor 5 in Hayward which lead me to give up on the T3. Can definitely notice the flavor difference with the vivi nova. It's seems to me NorCal might be catching on with the vape scene like SoCal has been.
Would like to see one open up in the Haight with more high end gear and accessories. I'm already looking into buying my first mod but just not sure on which one with so many options out there. Been really wanting some of the Filipino mods since my mom lives in the Philippines and can possibly ship one to me. But I've also been debating if I should just get a provari for the meantime. I'm willing to spend the money but just not sure which route to go (Filipino mod or provari).

Hi Baby Batter, welcome aboard.

You can never go wrong springing for a Provari.
I like to vape other devices better, my favorite is a Bottom Feeder [Just started Yesterday]

I think of a Provari like my safety blanket, all devices will fail and when they do, I always have my Provari to fall back on!

I'm not a Provari Fanboy, It's not the best for extreme vaping. But if you are vaping within the average 1.8ohm to 3.ohm and under 6V and not dealing with the extreme stuff, like RBA and Dual Coils you will be very happy with the Provari.

I got tired of re-inventing the wheel so I posted a thread for beginners and around 1/2 way through I talk about the Provari.
Click Here

BabyBatter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2013
CA, USA
Thank you all for the warming welcomes! I've decided to just go on ahead and order the provari as soon as my tax return arrives but I'm still gonna try to have my mom purchase and ship a p.i. mod when I find out exactly which one i want and where she can buy one.
For the meantime, what can some of you recommend to put on top of a provari?

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
Thank you all for the warming welcomes! I've decided to just go on ahead and order the provari as soon as my tax return arrives but I'm still gonna try to have my mom purchase and ship a p.i. mod when I find out exactly which one i want and where she can buy one.

A cartotank from IBTanked is sitting on top my provari mini, at the moment. An excellent clearomizer juice delivery device is a Kanger protank.

Kandder

Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Columbus, GA
pretty new on a vaping scene. Trying to do some research before i spend my money! :] any recommendations? thinking about Ego-c

Egos are a great place to start, if you want to try one out. I recommend the pass through with VV. Pretty good setup. You can try a Vivi Nova mini for a atty tank or a small UDCT for a carto tank. Goof Luck and welcome to the world of Vaping :)

Mrrickyyap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
San Francisco, California

There is really not a right answer for that questions. The options are endless. But the 5 main ways are listed. Starting at 1 as beginner to 6 as advanced user.
1: clearomizers / vivi nova
2: cartomizer with tank ( boge x tank)
3: drip atomizer ( Cisco 510 or 306 )
4: atomizer tank (amp tank)
5: genesis rba ( did by metal madness vapors)
6: drip rba ( ithakA by Gg or Prometey by art of exhale

To be quite honest, that is the order I went through. Learned alot along the way. But # 4 and #6 is by far my fave. Good luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread