New member from Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am a new member. I have been vaping for about a month now. My brother recommended this forum to me. I have a few questions.. I am using a V3 prodigy at 6 volts, What is the recommend amount of ohms at 6 volts? mods or Admin, can you take the "w" out of my user name? I had a typo when registering...Thanks for any responses.

Thanks for the responses. I am on the eastern side of the state, right near Pa and Wv. Attys are a pain, too much dripping. I have been using carto's and they work ok, I keep getting a filler taste, I refill them often to avoid this. I have a ce2 carto that work pretty good at 3.2 ohms. I have a map tank on the way at 3.2. My brother has the same tank and runs 6 volts and popped it after 2 days. I hope I didn't waste money on it... This habit is almost as expensive as cigarettes, ordering juice that has little to no taste and experimenting till I find what I like...

Hi and welcome to ECF. I'm live near Akron, but I'll be doing some work over in East Liverpool over the summer and fall. At 6v I prefer a 3.5 ohm rating. Anything less and my juice burns, which tastes nasty. You need to take short hits even at 3.5 ohms.

Thanks for all the welcomes, Where at in the puddle are you going to be working? I work over in Pa.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
3.2 ohms is the lowest I'd go @ 6v and it should be ok. It seems like the higher the voltage, the more closely you have to match your components. I'd give it a shot and see what happens, but I'd have a backup plan in case you don't like the results. Do you have any spare atomizers on hand? After playing with HV for a while I found I really didn't like messing with 6v and went back to 3.7v. You don't have that option with the Prodigy. You'll just have to try a few different resistance levels to find out what works for you. If the 3.2 ohm map tank doesn't work for you try some 3.5 or 4 ohm atomizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread