New member from houston tx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddysirc

Jul 22, 2012
Houston Tx
Just want to start off by saying hello to everyone and thank you to everyone for the treasure trove of endless info. I have been a peeping Tom of the ECF for some months and thought it was time to officially join the community. A little about me, 15yr smoker no more, it took me a little longer than most to make the full switch acct pg sensitivity and not knowing enough to know I had other options. But thanks to this very forum I'm comfortably 2 weeks in. So thanks to everyone and look forward to finding my own little spot amongst everyone here.

gravewolf

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2012
Philippines
Just want to start off by saying hello to everyone and thank you to everyone for the treasure trove of endless info. I have been a peeping Tom of the ECF for some months and thought it was time to officially join the community. A little about me, 15yr smoker no more, it took me a little longer than most to make the full switch acct pg sensitivity and not knowing enough to know I had other options. But thanks to this very forum I'm comfortably 2 weeks in. So thanks to everyone and look forward to finding my own little spot amongst everyone here.

Welcome sir, I'm also new here. I've also been a heavy smoker for 20 years and I thought I was gonna die as a smoker until I discovered e-cigs. Hopefully we'll be able to kick the analog habit for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread