New Member + First Taste of AVE Juices Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delmed83

Feb 18, 2014
CT
Hey Guys,

New to the forum.....somewhat new to vaping. I had been using Logic E-Cigs for about a year and a half!!!!......A few weeks ago, I finally realized I was getting ripped off. I always knew there was a better and cheaper alternative but I could never find time in my busy life to order online or go get a real setup at my local vapor shop.

I finally broke down because I kept getting defective Logic cartos (btw I sent the bad ones back weeks ago and they still haven't sent me anything!!!) So I went to my local shop, picked up some Vision spinners, an Aspire BDC and a Kanger EVOD. The only problem now was that I hated every one of their juices!!! All the tobacco's tasted like caramel and I just can't see myself all day vaping the fruity flavors. I settled for the tobacco flavor I could stand the most and have been vaping it for the past couple weeks.

While surfing the web to learn more about devices and liquids, I quickly found Pbusardo videos online. I noticed he spoke of Boba's Bounty a lot....well, I noticed that my local shop's facebook page said that they had gotten it in......along with Gorilla Juice. I went there, tasted both, and chose the Boba's over the GJ. The only issue now was that this juice I just bought was not producing nearly as much vapor as the Boba's I am seeing on youtube review videos. I quickly realized they had the imitation version from Alien Vapors. I immediately went online and ordered 6ml bottles of all AVE's tobacco flavors (18mg).

Today, the AVE juices came in.....they are so damn delicious!!!!! I'm vaping the authentic Boba's Bounty and Ben's Flue Cured right now and I think they both taste fantastic. I can't wait to try the others. AVE has done an outstanding job in creating their tobacco juices.......because.......they actually resemble.....tobacco!! How can all these tobacco juices at my local shop taste like caramel and these AVE juices taste so good?? I don't know but I'm hooked without a doubt! I am really, really enjoying this flue cured right now. WOW. I am a very happy man right now.

wildxcard

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2014
Massachusetts
Today, the AVE juices came in.....they are so damn delicious!!!!! I'm vaping the authentic Boba's Bounty and Ben's Flue Cured right now and I think they both taste fantastic. I can't wait to try the others. AVE has done an outstanding job in creating their tobacco juices.......because.......they actually resemble.....tobacco!! How can all these tobacco juices at my local shop taste like caramel and these AVE juices taste so good?? I don't know but I'm hooked without a doubt! I am really, really enjoying this flue cured right now. WOW. I am a very happy man right now.

I got my Bobas Bounty in yesterday and it was flavorless. What is this fucκery? Lmfao.
I envy you right now.

ccubed

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
Denver, CO
Hi Delmed and welcome to the wonderful world of vaping. Glad you found some gear and juice that you like. Sometimes it can be a hit or miss proposition. I think finding the "right" juices is harder than finding the "right" gear. Sounds like you are on your way to having a great vaping journey, especially since you've found resources like ECF and youtube videos. Both have helped me a ton.

I hope you keep participating in our friendly, supportive community (which is now your friendly, supportive community).

Keep the vape and namaste.

wildxcard

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2014
Massachusetts
I am also a fan of their stuff. Wild, did you buy from avejuice.com or the other site. Avejuice.com is the real deal and many have bought the other stuff accidentally.

I bought it from the actual site, avejuice and actually emailed them about it.
It could just be my taste buds. I've only been off analogs for three days.

Delmed83

Feb 18, 2014
CT
hm. I've wanted to try bobas, just haven't gotten around to it. I thought it was one of those juices that needs to steep a bit, though?

Compared to what I've been trying, this juice was fantastic right out of the mailbox. I can only imagine what it tastes like after some steeping.

I bought it from the actual site, avejuice and actually emailed them about it.
It could just be my taste buds. I've only been off analogs for three days.

Tomorrow, eat a nice meal. Right after that, shake up the bottle of boba's and then fill up & vape. If you're still not satisfied, let it steep for a while.

Hypatia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Titletown, USA
Delmed83, congrats on the 1-1/2 years of vaping success. You're a patient, good person for dealing with Logic for so long ;). But whatever works, right? Welcome to ECF!!

I hear ya on the weird, caramel (almost fake pancake syrup) in some tobacco flavors. I can't STAND it. I'm thinking it is somehow related to the type of flavoring used. Not all tobacco flavored liquids contain natural flavors. It's imitation in most of them. And there's the popularity of RY4 liquids (basically, a vanilla/caramel flavored tobacco). Lots of people like them, so maybe e-liquid makers go gung-ho overdose on the caramel flavors? However, you sound like me, I think caramel and maple are not things to be vaped (YMMV, of course ;)).

The tobaccos from AVE is one such vendor that (while they don't disclose ingredients) likely uses a differently sourced tobacco flavoring, likely something naturally extracted. That's the main difference my taste buds notice. Glad you found a reputable vendor that makes flavors you love. I like to call that "Vape Heaven." :vapor:

Delmed83

Feb 18, 2014
CT
Delmed83, congrats on the 1-1/2 years of vaping success. You're a patient, good person for dealing with Logic for so long ;). But whatever works, right? Welcome to ECF!!

I hear ya on the weird, caramel (almost fake pancake syrup) in some tobacco flavors. I can't STAND it. I'm thinking it is somehow related to the type of flavoring used. Not all tobacco flavored liquids contain natural flavors. It's imitation in most of them. And there's the popularity of RY4 liquids (basically, a vanilla/caramel flavored tobacco). Lots of people like them, so maybe e-liquid makers go gung-ho overdose on the caramel flavors? However, you sound like me, I think caramel and maple are not things to be vaped (YMMV, of course ;)).

The tobaccos from AVE is one such vendor that (while they don't disclose ingredients) likely uses a differently sourced tobacco flavoring, likely something naturally extracted. That's the main difference my taste buds notice. Glad you found a reputable vendor that makes flavors you love. I like to call that "Vape Heaven." :vapor:

Thank you for the warm welcome, Hypatia!!!

Funny thing....in my OP, I mentioned that Logic never shipped me back new cartos to replace the defective ones. Guess what?!!! Paul (the only guy who's there I think) sent me an email saying that he received my bad cartos + scathing letter. He then told me to create an account on logicecig.com so I can verify my age; then reply to his email and they'll send me the new stuff. I'm just gonna give em to my cousin.....he vapes those now!!!

Anyway......Flue Cured and Boba's are doing me well. I love them both so far. I'll report back when I try the others (Gamel, 555, Blend 4, etc.)

Oh, btw, the knock-off boba's from Alien Vapors tastes nothing like (and doesn't even come close to) the original/authentic Boba's Bounty from Alien Visions. The color isn't even close at all; Alien Vapors' boba's in straight up brown. AVE's is a dark reddish color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread