Status
Not open for further replies.

skinny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Los Angeles Ca. USA
www.vapage.com
There's been a lot of talk about the new mega cartomizers for the Ego/tornado and so on, so I thought I would post these photos.
I got a dud out of the box (turns out the element was glued to the housing), so I cut it in half to see how it is made...
Turns out it's much like a regular cartomizer, in volume (same if you ask me), and the element is pretty much the same.
My conclusion is that it's basically a cartomizer for the ego style battery that looks pretty darn cool--even works well over the current style cartomizer for theses batteries if you ask me!
So if you thought this puppy was going to be the never ending juicer over a regular cartomizer--I'm sorry--it's not :unsure: (edit: not as large an area as I was expecting IMO)
The nice thing is it works well, and IMO, looks really cool hooked up to the battery.
On a design note; it's good to know that plastic can be used as a housing--this means that size and shape can be used to improve the look, feel, and possibly the performance.
Happy vaping :2cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0373.jpg
    IMG_0373.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

jamesam1243

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2010
Midland Michigan
these are common 510 Borge (silver threads) cartomizers i believe from Clouds of Vapor

my cartomizers hold 40 drops, i heard that 20 drops equals 1ml, not so it seems

i just use the bigger condom and count the drops, it comes out to 40, 3 to 5 drops more and it saturates.

Just measured it using a syringe and it says 1 ml

James

July 28 smoked 01 cigs, 39 less than my usual 40 cigs a day 2990 cigarettes not smoked in 86 days by using Stonewall, Joye 510, Hello 016, Ken's BoxMod, MadVapes 2xAA Box Mod, WetBox Vaporizer (ecig) and 19 bottles of ejuice partially used , $0.28 per cig X 2990 Cigs = $837.20 diverted from cigarettes to Vaporizer (ecig). OMG I have spent over $1671.51 in 74 days on this stuff but bare in mind that my old cigarette cost was $330 a month and i have $790 in supplies so $880 in hardware and consumed ejuice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread