Status
Not open for further replies.

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
Hey Folks,

Anyone have any more details about the new incoming juices?

New Flavors and E-Liquid line-up!

"Alien Visions E-Juice is happy to announce our upcoming eVo E-Liquid line-up from NicoPure Labs! We will be running a small initial run of 19 new flavors, so many new flavors there's too much to cover in this article!

We will be opening the new line-up tomorrow April 2nd (no April Fool's jokes this time)

We will be seeing which flavors are popular and making sure we stock up on those. Additionally, we will test out new flavors as they become available.

Please note: These flavors are stocked at a very low level. If you do not see the size or strength you require that particular size and strength is out of stock and will be on reorder.

We will raise our stock levels with each reorder."

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
This is the marketing verbage I've managed to track down so far.

eVo eLiquid is formulated using only current Good Manfacturing Practices (cGMP) in an FDA registered facility. Every ingredient of the eliquid base is tested to USP standards to ensure purity and safety of the products. In addition, the nicotine concentration of every finished batch is verified by HPLC and NMR to ensure the safety of the user. All approved batches are issued a final Certificate of Analysis for cGMP release from the lab and assigned a unique batch code for tracking further down the supply chain. eVo ejuice offers it's customers quality assurance by making eliquid "the right way".

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
I have a 10ml bottle of Hazelnut Cappuccino from eVo 24mg strength that is pretty good. It has more chocolate tones with a creamy texture and hazelnut finish. very nice vape in the morning while having a cup of coffee. Also the eVo Grape Vape is tasty as well. Still waiting for the flavoring delivery to grab some Gorilla Juice (still have some Bobas B 20ml left). Next order may even give Hype a try.

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
I just received 4 juice samples from them. I haven't tried them yet but I will post reviews in the juice review section once I have the chance. So far I like the packaging and smell of the juice. I received 3x 15ml samples and a 30 ml sample which has a tamper proof seal on it. Nice touch. They all smell good w/ no chemically smell to it.

xhepera

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
No disrespect intended but WHY? You have created a brand image of quality and ethics beyond reproach only to water that down with a third party vendor? I fail to see the logic. People order from you because they want YOUR product.

From what I've read, they intend to be wholesale only. A better question might be why is AVE (which prides itself on its own liquids) selling the stuff. Anyway, I've just last evening gotten 3 of their samples and am *very* impressed. I've only tried two of them so far; a cantaloupe flavor and one called Maraschino that is a deep, rich tobacco with cherry notes. I'm blown away by both. The cantaloupe is actually superior to that from AVE; I mean, this is CANTALOUPE! I can damned near taste the rind, it's so real. The Maraschino is a equally delightful. Great tobacco and a cherry note that reminds me of the days when I smoked a pipe. Good stuff.

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
No disrespect intended but WHY? You have created a brand image of quality and ethics beyond reproach only to water that down with a third party vendor? I fail to see the logic. People order from you because they want YOUR product.

I completely get what you are saying and the same thought initially entered my mind. But after further consideration I came to the following conclusion (just my $.02). Alien Visions has a very unique flavor profile. AV is AV and there is no replacement for it. eVo so far seems to lean more on the more pronounced flavors. They two offerings may actually complement each other. AV gets the benefit of making a buck from the eVo sales. eVo gets the benefit of AV's reputation. Customers get the benefit of the outstanding customer service that AV offers.

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
I luckily have some of my AVE tobacco juices still from last big order months ago but thought I would try this eVo since Ben and Christy were so nice to give me a GC from ccard situation.Also needing some tobacco juices with a little less VG for certain setups so I ordered several of the tobacco line and I like them.I think they are very clean tasting and somewhat unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread