Status
Not open for further replies.

vapbig

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
www.healthcabin.net
hrizon-arctic-v8.jpg

The Horizon Arctic V8 tank is yet another in the Arctic tank line, it is named after it's crazy octuplet coil that has never been seen until now.
Five different coil options as well as an optional RTA option are available for this unit giving users options and flexibility.
The spiral splash-proof vent design and 4ml tank capacity definitely makes this tank outstanding.
arctic-v8-coil.jpg

Arcticsteam

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
So Cal
Just ordered this with the hive coils, and a Reuleax DNA 200. Hopefully the V8 is as good as the Arctic, and the Phantom. My original Arctic is still a rock solid chuckin beast *knock on wood* never had a coil issue, longest lasting coils so far * knock on wood*. I've pretty much decided to stay with Horizon tank wise. The Smok TFv4 joy was short lived, where no matter what the damn thing leaks the entire thing like crazy, leaks like the original protank 3 did.

vapbig

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
www.healthcabin.net
Just ordered this with the hive coils, and a Reuleax DNA 200. Hopefully the V8 is as good as the Arctic, and the Phantom. My original Arctic is still a rock solid chuckin beast *knock on wood* never had a coil issue, longest lasting coils so far * knock on wood*. I've pretty much decided to stay with Horizon tank wise. The Smok TFv4 joy was short lived, where no matter what the damn thing leaks the entire thing like crazy, leaks like the original protank 3 did.

this tank will not have leaking issue, have asked many customers who bought it.
and the V8 produces huge vapor, hive coil is the best one I think, also there are other 7 coils, a wide choice.

Arcticsteam

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
So Cal
Good to hear about no leaking. Really good tank maker IMO, Arctic coils seem to last about a month of heavy vaping, two to three weeks heavy vaping the really dark thick stuff (IE chocolate flavors) before they start tasting bad. *knock on wood* never had a full blown failure of a Arctic coil, need to gather up my old ones, and boil them, see if they renew. I am definately interested in trying that octocoil one, man thats a lot of coils.

vapbig

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
www.healthcabin.net
Good to hear about no leaking. Really good tank maker IMO, Arctic coils seem to last about a month of heavy vaping, two to three weeks heavy vaping the really dark thick stuff (IE chocolate flavors) before they start tasting bad. *knock on wood* never had a full blown failure of a Arctic coil, need to gather up my old ones, and boil them, see if they renew. I am definately interested in trying that octocoil one, man thats a lot of coils.

the old coils may not be able to have a good performance, even though they can be renewed. try it out, 8 coils for your option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread