new "high volt super menthol" from nhaler

Status
Not open for further replies.

breakdown00

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Bonita Springs, Florida
first of all if u have never ordered from drew because of his shipping costs....try it just once and u will automatically find out what ur paying for, not only amazing shipping and great service but alllllll the extras that come along with ur order

just got my order about an hr ago and as usual i got way too much for what i paid...originally ordered a 30 of HV nuport then when the menthol was announced later that day i had drew switch it to the "super menthol" so of course when i got my order today i had both (cause drew is crazy lol) plus a bunch of other nick nacks...but anyway to the menthol!

since im still a tad sick this will be a bit under exaggerated but as far as the smell it is as it should smell like a lot of menthol, no tobacco taste whatsoever that i can tell but since i like JUST menthol its exactly what i wanted and the taste is even better...it delivers as said, SUPER MENTHOL and of course the vapor well we all know how the HV juice from drew goes as far as vapor...either way im done my search for juice this is it. 10/10

thanks again drew!

by the way for those if u who dont know these high volt juices put out a TON of vapor, its very compareable to ecopure VG if u have tried that but as far as i know it is PG as well as its a lot thicker so it burns a lot slower i top off my cart half as much as i use to at least

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
Silly noobs , HV juice is just a thicker juice with some extra VG and added flavor not worth the extra price learn to make your own and save some $$

Actually I had read somewhere that the amount of flavoring in the HV liquid was decreased...Due to high flavor concetrate in eliquids throwing off that burnt taste on a high volt mod...:: lil frown:: I'm almost sure I read that.... I have no idea about the VG...:: smile

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Well, all I have to say is that NHalers liquids period, top all others in flavor AND vapor. I just tried almost all their menthols, and Im very pleased, to say the LEAST.

I have searched and searched for a menthol that mimicked my old analog brand and now Ive found Drew and Angie have the ability to deliver the best liquids I have ever tried. While Im not suure if they mimck my old brand exactly, because I really dont remember how they tasted anymore, they sure are tasty and satisfy my urge for a tobacco-menthol blend.

Mmmm.....Excuse me, I have some more vaping to do.

Mmmmmmmm, Mmmmmmm, Mm!

;p

Last edited:
Silly noobs , HV juice is just a thicker juice with some extra VG and added flavor not worth the extra price learn to make your own and save some $$

Most Canadians I know are nicer and certainly a lot smarter, considering HV juice actually doesn't cost more, it just tastes better and makes better vapor. Since this not a DIY forum, I can't think of any good reason for your snarkish and ill-informed comments. For that matter, you could post on every vendor forum here to announce the shocking news that vapers could mix for themselves more cheaply. Who cares? We wouldn't be here if we wanted to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread