Status
Not open for further replies.

poetofisis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Gillette, WY
www.hotheadvapor.com
*chuckle* Same brand that got me interested in the world of vaping (they got my father to quit after 52 years)... Unfortunately they seem to be a rather unusual style of (I think) kr808 or 901. The odd part being the female batt and the male carto. All others I've seen are opposed. I would simply keep them as backup and grab yourself something more reliable/efficient/praiseworthy. I've talked to many people who have considered quitting by way of vaping only to get discouraged by either cheap and inferior products or overpriced and overhyped inferior products. My advice: do a lot of research and find something that will carry you through this undertaking (if you are, in fact, quitting).

naleenasmom

Aug 15, 2011
California
I really like it, but open to something more generic I guess. For me its more about the oral fixation of the cigarette than the taste or throat hit. This was the first one I ever tried and it seems to help. Flavors are not important to me either. I just want something that is not expensive and easily found. I would also like to get one for my dad in NY (I am in Cali) and something easy enough for him to fill whether it be the cartridges or liquid. I am still new to this stuff.

poetofisis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Gillette, WY
www.hotheadvapor.com
More generic? It doesn't get much more generic than that brand, that I've seen. I've seen only two brands in two states. That being your GSL and Mistic. That being said, GSL seems to be rather decent for ease of acquisition and price. So if ordering off the internet isn't an option for you, then I think you're boned. If possible, I would jump in with the rest and recommend either a V4L, MaxxFusion, G6, or Volt. They look like a cig, smoke like a cig, they're small, and low maintenence. Already mentioned this to someone else, but I'd look up Doctor Vapor on youtube for a visual lesson on the basics of vaping.

mrkipp

Jan 11, 2011
Norcal
Welcome Danielle!
If you are OK with getting everything by mail I would suggest you look into the KR808D-1's. They are two piece. Pretty easy to use and the batteries last a bit linger than the 510's. You still won't get more than 2-3 hours out of them but they are fairly close in size to a cigarette. For me, having something that roughly looked and felt like a cigarette was important to my transition.
As far as "easily found", online yes, plenty of sources for cartomizers and batteries. Running down to the corner market. however, just isn't going to happen for most of us. Even if your local gas station stocks a model or two you will miss out on all the flavors you can order online and that's half the fun.
Good luck to you and your dad!

naleenasmom

Aug 15, 2011
California
So a friend of mine has a V2 and has used one for quite a while. I tried it today in the Congress flavor and really liked it. It seemed to give a better vapor as well. Plus I noticed that in the end ordering them online was pretty cheap too in their clearance section LOL. The only thing I wasnt thrilled with is its black, but I can get past that.

LOL on oral fixation. It's ironic that I smoke, yet I am anti-junk food of any kind. My poor kids LOL!

betterlife

Moved On
Oct 21, 2011
California
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: UnRegistered Supplier

diaboliko

Moved On
Nov 24, 2010
italy
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: spamming