New guy here. Need source for carts and juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T^2

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Maryland
I've done some reading here and finally decided to give this a go. I bought a Janty Dura-C starter kit. I got the prefilled RY4#-HiGH carts with the starter kit. I can say that I'm not fond of the taste of those. I also ordered the MLB juice. However, I received the French MLB juice. I'm trying that now and it's more tolerable than the RY4.

Finding something that has a taste that I like will take some experimentation of course. I've been looking for other flavors from other sources, but the choices seem overwhelming. Since I'm new, I don't know what to look out for or where I should purchase when it comes to getting juices and prefilled carts so I thought I would ask for recommendations

I ordered some coffee prefilled carts and some polar mint liquid from Janty (wonder why Janty doesn't have menthol). I might be intersted in trying menthol as well.

Any recommendation on sources, what to look out for, and recommended flavors would be helpful....

Thanks,

T^2

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Most members are not fond of prefilled carts and instead use juice to re-fill carts, plus it cost a good bit less money, also.
Taste is subjective. I've never tried Totally Wicked but many members love their juice. My favorites along with quite a few others that I have read like puresmokers riskee and cola. My favorite tobacco flavor is EastMall.net's Kent flavor because it is smooth and not harsh to me.

You could order a sampler pack from one of the suppliers.

Also, the nic strength can make a difference. There tends to be a little better hit with the higher strength such as 24 or 36. If is too stong you can always cut it down with USP grade glycerin which most of us who make their own use.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread