Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
39FC6F59-FB4A-4A1B-A951-2392A4213EEB.png
1B5B86B9-966B-4C81-9D5D-113B4EE8F935.png
vaporesso is coming out with a mesh coil and also a second ceramic Ccell coil at .3 ohms. I love the flavor, clouds and longevity on these GT coils. Although I mostly use the Ccell and GT2 & 6 because of their wattage range. GT coils are also compatible with I think the smok baby beast. But check that too make sure.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Just wanted to update this post since I’ve been using the Vaporesso GT Mesh coil at .18 ohms in the Cascade and Cascade Baby SE tanks for a few days now.

It doesn’t disappoint I’m happy to say since I’m a big advocate of GT coils. I can’t speak to longevity yet but the flavor is incredible. Better than the GT CCell .5 ohm ceramic which had been my go to for this tank. A 2nd ceramic coil at .3 ohms is out now as well so I’ll be interested in how that stacks up in flavor comparison to the mesh.

It provides an incredibly dense vape with lots of clouds as well.

I was expecting to need lots of power for a .18 ohm coil. I like a warmer vape but using it on the Revenger X I’m only at 45 Watts and it’s perfect imo. The recommended “best” vape is 50-85 watts. So higher power uses may get even better flavor and more clouds from this mesh coil.

I’ll update this post as to how long or how many mls of juice I go thru b4 needing to switch coils. I only use this tank in the evenings with some seriously junky juice Lol!

But so far I’d have to say for a drop in coil it’s excellent.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
So I’ve had the GT Mesh Coil in the Cascade Baby SE for about 10 -11 days now. Vaping approximately 12-15 mls each evening so that works out to over 120 mls of a max VG sweet DIY juice before losing flavor. No off taste just reduced flavor.

So imo the GT Mesh Coil is a winner for great flavor, thick clouds and longevity!

The Cascade Baby SE is also a winner imo for a subohm drop in coil tank. Pretty similar to the original Cascade obviously but thankfully Vaporesso ditched the GT coil adapter and GTM coils. Tank is somewhat smaller at 6.5 mls from 7 mls? Not very much of a difference.

It’s a wonderful airy and solid tank. I’d recommend to anyone looking for a tank that doesn’t use rebuildable coils.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Hello Fidola13,

I have a Cascade One that came with the 0.18ohm GT Mesh Coil & 0.3ohm GT CCeLL 2 Coil.
Testing the 0.3 ohm, just loving the vapor production & taste but a question..

Can I use the older GT CCell 0.5 ohm on this device ?

Yes. All the GT coils are compatible.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread