New from Asia :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evaravenspell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
KL, Malaysia
Hey guys.. pleasant to meet you! I am new to the forums. I just wanted to find a nice community to be part of for my vaping habits hehe! I have been smoke free (The Original stinkos) for 6 weeks! :) Im pretty happy with the swap. Because of the fact that i have been smoking the real thing for over 15 years :(

I own a joyetech eVic and also an iTaste vv. I would say that im still new in the vaping scene, but im really looking into learning more about it :)

Started learning on how to drip this week :) i think im in love.. LOL :hubba:

Evaravenspell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
KL, Malaysia
i would burn off the wick to get rid of the funny taste, that if you're using silica wick and btw i'm a newbie and from malaysia too *high five*

O yay! *high five* hahahah! Urmmm im thinking of submerging the whole thing into hot water and let it wash.. Do i just dry burn the thing with my pv or do i need a torch? Coz i dont got one haha!

Redlof

Mar 25, 2013
Malaysia
Hi guys from malaysia, same like others. I need to spam atleast 5. New to vaping curreny my setup is vamo + aga-t 2. Has been tru some prob setting my aga-t earlier, but till i get my 30 khantal n 500 mesh its so easy to get the aga-t right. the best thing is one setting up right the last for quite awhile. These is tons of tutorial for aga-t setup, my advice is dont use the cotton buds trick cos they wont last and will had weird taste after a tank or 2.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Hey guys.. pleasant to meet you! I am new to the forums. I just wanted to find a nice community to be part of for my vaping habits hehe! I have been smoke free (The Original stinkos) for 6 weeks! :) Im pretty happy with the swap. Because of the fact that i have been smoking the real thing for over 15 years :(

I own a Joyetech eVic and also an iTaste vv. I would say that im still new in the vaping scene, but im really looking into learning more about it :)

Welcome to the ECF Evaraven. I love KL! Such an awesome beautiful city. Anyway, here is the link for the Malaysia Forum .

Evaravenspell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
KL, Malaysia
imho, i guess its better with a torch
Ok i dont have one HAHAHHA!

Hi I'm from singapore too! Working my way to get my 5 posts up. Lets do out best!
Howdy dooo neighbour :) Is vaping allowed in SG?

Hi guys from malaysia, same like others. I need to spam atleast 5. New to vaping curreny my setup is vamo + aga-t 2. Has been tru some prob setting my aga-t earlier, but till i get my 30 khantal n 500 mesh its so easy to get the aga-t right. the best thing is one setting up right the last for quite awhile. These is tons of tutorial for aga-t setup, my advice is dont use the cotton buds trick cos they wont last and will had weird taste after a tank or 2.
Spam on hehe! You dont sound so new to vaping haha. I have no idea how mesh works.. but i have heard many mention about it. How much did you get your aga-t for? Seems expensive no?

Welcome to the ECF Evaraven. I love KL! Such an awesome beautiful city. Anyway, here is the link for the Malaysia Forum .
Yes indeed its a beautiful city hehe! But it can be crowded sometimes.. and dont forget.. HOT! XD Thanks so much for the link. I dint even know there was a MY forum here :)

Btw, how do i get one of those spiffy signatures? I can't find the edit signature thinger..

rezorezo

Mar 24, 2013
Indonesia

I own a Joyetech eVic and also an iTaste vv. I would say that im still new in the vaping scene, but im really looking into learning more about it :)

Yes vaping is better than smoking, i' m in love too hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread