Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
why do i have to try a link when it is mentioned as available??????????? :lol:

roly, this is what happens when i click the link in your signature for direct email contact :facepalm:

tiburonfirst, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are a new member, you are initially restricted to posting only in the New Members Forum. Please see this thread for details.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

123776276.jpg

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
still no go, dusty but i think this is the reason ;)

:D

LOL.. we're testing. If you notice Sonic and me get "Moved On", you can have the dubious honour of being the cause of it, due to our "Multiple Accounts"!

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
why do i have to try a link when it is mentioned as available??????????? :lol:

roly, this is what happens when i click the link in your signature for direct email contact :facepalm:

123776276.jpg

Tibs, I'm in the same boat that you are, not enough privileges to send a direct email to Roly. I'm pretty sure that he's has blocked all of us snails as a matter of course. ;)

Hmmm... I can't email Roly either...

Tibs, would you mind going to Roly's profile page and trying to email him from there? I was able to email from both locations (Profile and Sig link) but it could have something to do with Mod permissions vs General user.

Well, why don't we all just send our emails to Roly to Dusty instead and have him forward them to Roly.
glmao.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread