dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
The Three Florals

Just got them yesterday afternoon.

I had her make all three on the light side. Florals IMO are not meant to be a strong flavor nor taste good w/high nic content like I usually vape.

The Night Blooming Jasmine is OUTSTANDING - just excellent - not sweetened, tastes just like a Jasmine smells - awful at 6V. Great on a LR 1.5 @ 3.7 - this will be going into the cupboard too for a couple weeks to see how it progresses.

Bed of Roses - Needs a tad more flavor right now, a tad sweet - This will sit for a couple weeks and I will see then. If flavor increases a bit then it will be great as I can tell already. If it needs a tad less sweet ( it's from VG, then I will reduce the VG content.) All in all the best Rose yet as I have tried them all.

Violet - hardly any taste, needs to sit - have no idea on this one. It will sit for another 2 weeks

Again, florals need to be light tasting and lower nic.

The Jasmine is the best juice Annette has made since Kona Coffee Milkshake -IMO

By the way - best way to try the Florals is let them sit for a few weeks - I know better myself, but still needed to check them out anyway

spookyelectric

May 30, 2012
Texas
I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Bed of Roses flavor. :) If it's as delightful as I am imagining I may also try out the jasmine and violet. The price is high, but from what I gather it's due to the higher cost of quality ingredients, and I have heard she makes great liquid. If it's an excellent rose flavor, I would be willing to spend extra on it. (Oh, and honeysuckle sounds delicious dspin)

MariB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2012
Georgia
Hey Kittypie - you want me to send you some of my DIY Honeysuckle next time I make it??

HONEYSUCKLE?!?!?!?!?! Wow! That is something I would love to try.

Going to have to try these, I've never had a floral vape before. Sounds really interesting. I imagine people either love it or hate it.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
HONEYSUCKLE?!?!?!?!?! Wow! That is something I would love to try.

Going to have to try these, I've never had a floral vape before. Sounds really interesting. I imagine people either love it or hate it.
MariB, I have a little bit of honeysuckle available. If you place an order any time soon, leave me a note and I'll send you a sample of it. Yes, people either love floral vapes or hate them. I'm in the former camp, I love them, especially the rose!:)

spookyelectric

May 30, 2012
Texas
I received my Bed of Roses today! I ordered 1/2 oz, 80/20 PG/VG base, 12 mg nic, extra flavor. Impressions: love the glass bottle with dropper, it was processed and shipped rather quickly which was nice, and the liquid itself smells very good. I have been vaping VG lately so it's a bit different because the PG/VG blend flows much thinner.

On to the vape: the addition of 20% VG makes a big difference as there is a lot of vapor production. Very smooth and a moderate throat hit (which is not something that is very important to me). The flavor is sweet and lovely! It's a touch delicate but perhaps it will mature and intensify in time. I am very pleased with this liquid and grateful for Annette from Virgin Vapor for providing quality liquid with courteous service (I modified my order and asked a question and she was very kind and helpful) and quick processing.

Looking forward to trying the other flavors. I wish honeysuckle was still available!
:vapor: :wub:

(edit: filled my carto with more liquid and the flavor definitely got more pronounced. no qualms at all with the level of flavor!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread