Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Because in 2009 everything tasted like bug spray. Things have evolved..

Hmmmm..thats weird bcoz my Mojitos in 2009 didn't taste like bug spray. And they still taste like Mojitos today. So the theory that everything tasted like bug spray in 2009 AND things have evolved has just been disproved.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
I think bug spray is a good description. I put it in a new mini tank, tried it, dumped it after a few hits on it, trashed the bottle. I cleaned the tank with vodka, soaked the tank in warm water and filled it with Tribeca and could still taste the bug spray taste! Tossed the tank. Not a good experience st all for me, but still love my Tribeca and fusion!

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Just curious to those that tasted bug spray, did you guys steep it a bit with cap off or steep at all? I'm gonna throw a sample in my next order just bcoz I'm curious about anything new/tobacco flavor. If you guys steeped, I'll try it right away. If you guys didn't steep, I will try steeping it first.

If that made any sense...

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
Just curious to those that tasted bug spray, did you guys steep it a bit with cap off or steep at all? I'm gonna throw a sample in my next order just bcoz I'm curious about anything new/tobacco flavor. If you guys steeped, I'll try it right away. If you guys didn't steep, I will try steeping it first.

If that made any sense...

I didn't steep mine but to me it just tasted like a caramel tobacco. But my taste might be a lot different than many experienced vapers.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
For me it was pure bug spray - very chemical tasting. Worst thing I have ever vaped. I didn't seep for long so maybe that was it, but I can't think that even a long seep could have improved it - maybe bad batch??? No idea, but it was vile!

Looks like I will try Black Calico first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread