New favorite flavors and props to Mom & Pops

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a relative newbie to vaping... I have a half dozen "cheap" e-juice flavors that I got at the local smoke shop, a couple of which aren't too bad, but I just started getting my mail-order packages of online e-juice vendors and I'm thrilled.

First off, mad props to Mom & Pop's Vapor Shop for lightning fast shipping. I ordered on Sunday and received my package on Wednesday via 1st-class mail. The other two places I ordered from on Sunday, my package didn't arrive until Friday.

I think I have two new favorite flavors -- Magic Fairy from Goodlife, and Butterfly Bait from Mom & Pop. I got the buttefly bait on a whim, I really wanted to try their RV4 and RV4v2 and Pchela's Famous 5-layer. I enjoy the 5-layer, the RV4's I think might need to steep a while longer, but I've been vaping the Butterfly Bait almost constantly since I got it, and it seems to be getting better. Peach, lemon, and vanilla are the main things I taste, but it's subtle and complex.

The Magic Fairy is also *awesome.* Very strong, delicious black licorice/absinthe flavor but with subtle extras, maybe wintergreen and some kind of understated fruit or berry flavor.

I also got the Black Fairy, which has a fairly strong blackberry flavor mixed with licorice. For now, I'm setting that aside, as the Magic Fairy is giving me all the licorice flavor I want or need.

I also got some new hardware... a Vision Twist and a variety of cartomizers. I really like how the Evod with a black tank looks on my ego clone battery (which is also black.) It looks like they were born for each other. I'm not sure if the Evod has glass or plastic windows... anybody know? I would like to devote this tank to my "absinthe" flavors, Magic Fairy for now and Pluid if and when I ever manage to acquire some.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
M&P is fantastic

Love The 5 layer really gets real good after 2 weeks the coconut comes out more after 3 weeks

there tobacco's a little longer
There tobacco Haze was one I was not considering I had actually emailed with a question about the ry4 and Mom suggested I give it a try
Now it has been in my daily rotation since, I steep that one a month and It is Ohh so good with morning coffee

The Ry4 I really like but it probably is very sweet for some I have not tried there other RY's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread