New Factory-- Much Better USPS Mail Carrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnforward

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
San Diego
Tasty Vapor always has the best E-juice, But I hated the shipping until now. Before you moved into this latest factory, your mail carrier was the worst. I always got the tracking number from you, but there was NEVER any tracking information online till hours after I received the package. Most of the time, it took up to a week to receive the package after I got the Shipped message from you.

Now, I ordered from you on Monday, you mixed it and sent it on Tuesday (paid the extra $3, worth it). When I got the shipping notice on Tuesday, I said "why am I clicking on the tracking number, It never shows me ANYTHING." I was surprised, it had four tracking points listed on it already. And it was in my mail box on Wednesday.

Your last postman was the worst, I hope he gets fired. Your new postman is great, I hope he gets a raise!

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Well, I understand your frustrations, but I also understand the postal officers situations as well. There IS no reason why a package would or should take a week to get to San Deigo, THAT alone is ridiculous, but it's also out of our control.

As we were operating out of a residential district, the post office that was handling our mail wasn't designed to process the amount of packages that we were giving them on a daily basis, but I guess they wanted to shine as an office handling this quantity of package, they were just shining rather dimly as nothing was getting updated properly.

The postal office that is now handling our packages is the main Oakland office, so everything is going directly there and getting updated.

If this means that they are handling it is far better, then fantastic, I'm glad to be dealing with them. I hope everything we do goes so smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread