new ego twist acting really funny. Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
MA
I wonder if you've gotten a knock-off. RMV has "ego-c twist" printed on it, not joyetech. I do like how they've put white ink on the numbers to make them more easily readable.

Not listed on joyetech website as a distributor.

Maybe? You're right about them not being listed though.
looks just like joyetech official fliers. "eGo-C Twist" with etched logo. Not sure if official labelling has changed. I wouldn't say the dial ink is white, more like its etched or grey. *shrug*
Joyetech flier:
Joyetech eGo-C twist battery Promotion

Salt&PePPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Bakersfield
I'm assuming that 'it did charge up' means it went from red to green after while - normal charging. nWhen screwing i the batt, only go as far to where you get the flashing of the led and the charger goes from green to red. Even 'finger tight' isn't necessary.

To the OP this is actually very Important with Genuine Joyetech Batteries. Do not tighten or over-tighten -ANYTHING- onto the Batt. If you do, this will cause the Positive Terminal in the very center of the 510 connection to go downward into the Battery.

Say you over-tighten the battery with the charger, it charges up fine and everything is blue skies from now on. Then the next day when you go to put a Carto or Atty onto it to start Vapin' it won't work! Won't work because the Carto or Atty cannot make contact with the Center Positive Post. Thus being unable to make a full working circuit.

So Be careful with it. You can of course use something like a Flathead screwdriver to help wiggle out the Positive Center Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread