Status
Not open for further replies.

Caddyman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Delaware USA
chaseweb.biz
Hello everyone, I have started a new Ecig Review Website and would like everyone here to check it out and let me know what you think. Please keep in mind I literally created this site yesterday so it may be a tad rough still but the main features are there.

We will offer:

• Video reviews for both hardware and juice
  • Written reviews for both hardware and juice
  • A E-Cig mod comparison matrix
  • Tips and Tricks
  • Tutorials
  • and more...

The site is not a spammy affiliate site, it's not sponsored by any suppliers or vendors, there is no outside influence...it's just me.

I am a novice webmaster, I operate about 6 websites as a hobby. I work full time at a engineering firm here in Delaware. I started vaping about 6 months ago and I soon realized like everyone here what a truly great thing it was, not just the hardware and juice but the community and experts that we get to talk to everyday.

I then started to work for a few vendors on their websites, I swore to myself I would never start a ecig website cause it would be a conflict of interest. Then a few days ago I started checking out ecig review sites and a light bulb went off, I could start a ecig review site, make it look nice, have easy to use, powerful features, be organized, and make it open to the community.

That is what I have done with ecig-reviews.org. It is based on Wordpress, the most user-friendly blogging software on the net, registration is free and easy. So if you want to submit a review, or be a reviewer on the site it's easy.

To make sure everything was on the up and up I contacted the reviewers that wrote the content on the site first to get their permission to put it there, just as I contacted the admins here to make sure I could make this very post.

I know there are many ecig review sites out there, but I aim to make Ecig-Reviews.org the #1 place to get quick info, tips and tricks, and entertaining, fair, honest, reviews.

Thank everyone!
Chase (Caddyman)
ecig-reviews.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread