Not open for further replies.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Hi All!
I posted something about this elsewhere, but since the FDA comments deadline is tomorrow and this petition doesn't close until February 13th, I thought a separate thread would be appropriate. When I first signed the petition today, there were 319 signatures. Now there are 943 signatures. :thumbs: This petition requires a minimum of 25,000 signatures.

If you use facebook or twitter, you can share a link once you're logged into the petition site. That's what I did, and I know some of my friends already signed. Let's keep this going and make sure that we are heard.

PS...this does not require any writing or anything. Just sign. :)

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl
Go get um Bill Godshall!
Spread the Word!

Last edited:

GrillSgt

Jan 3, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Hi All!
I posted something about this elsewhere, but since the FDA comments deadline is tomorrow and this petition doesn't close until February 13th, I thought a separate thread would be appropriate. When I first signed the petition today, there were 319 signatures. Now there are 943 signatures. :thumbs: This petition requires a minimum of 25,000 signatures.

If you use facebook or twitter, you can share a link once you're logged into the petition site. That's what I did, and I know some of my friends already signed. Let's keep this going and make sure that we are heard.

PS...this does not require any writing or anything. Just sign. :)

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl
Go get um Bill Godshall!
Spread the Word!

Thank you Rhapsodies Fire for reposting the petition link I posted in the New Members Forum. As of 12:10 AM January 16, 2013 there are 1,766 signatures. That's 1,700 signatures since last night. Keep spreading the word everyone! Good job so far!

Last edited by a moderator:

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
woo_hoo_blink_wiggle.gif

Sigs so far:

2793!

We have a ways to go but great job!