New Eastmall Website Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
In an effort to resolve the issues some of you have reported with the website, we have decided to have the website rebuilt from scratch (again), this time by another web design company. The contracts for the new site have already been signed, and development is already underway. The new website should be up and running within the next few weeks.

Thanks for all your patience during the recent issues!

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
We've heard this before. Hopefully this time it works out.

I've seen the framework that's going to be used for the new site, and it's pretty awesome. The company we contracted to build the new site developed this e-commerce system in-house, and it's been used for many large scale, high profile ecom stores. This one is going to be solid as a rock.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
EM out of the 510 LR and HV attys? and when will thay in stock agian.

The LR Atties aren't technically out of stock, we pulled them from the store because of issues with consistency in quality. We've been working hard to fix these issues so that they are back to the quality that EM 510LR atties were always known for before re-releasing them. I will personally be issuing samples of the new 510LR atomizers very soon, and the details about how to order them from me will be released in the coming weeks.

As for the 510HV atties, they should be back in stock next week, if not sooner. It's just a matter of getting another shipment in from the manufacturer.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
Please make sure all features and videos are accessible with a droid phone.

That would certainly be a great feature, and moving into the world of mobile compatibility will be a must. I'm not sure as to whether or not the system for the new site supports mobile devices - it may or may not. I'll run the idea by David and see what he says.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Thanks for the heads up.

The LR Atties aren't technically out of stock, we pulled them from the store because of issues with consistency in quality. We've been working hard to fix these issues so that they are back to the quality that EM 510LR atties were always known for before re-releasing them. I will personally be issuing samples of the new 510LR atomizers very soon, and the details about how to order them from me will be released in the coming weeks.

As for the 510HV atties, they should be back in stock next week, if not sooner. It's just a matter of getting another shipment in from the manufacturer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread