New e.cig user? Please read our "guide to vaping and the totally wicked forum"

Status
Not open for further replies.

pillbox38

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
There is a guide now available on the Wicked Forum for anyone who is pretty new to E.Cigs and wants some of their frequently asked questions on Electronic cigarettes and E.Smoking answered in an informative and understandable way.

Click on the link below to view.

FAQs

Last edited:

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
No usa site still going strong, it was an emotional response that made me post i might shut it, it was never going to happen just amateur dramatics from me...:)

funny-pictures-melodrama-cat.jpg

;)

Nori

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2009
Georgia. USA
No usa site still going strong, it was an emotional response that made me post i might shut it, it was never going to happen just amateur dramatics from me...:)

Just made my first purchase with you. Have been watching for a while. Your "dramatics" had me scared. Just as a side note, Ive been reading the Janty site and the negative postings have the exact opposite effect, in fact the person who started the thread (Janty a ripp off..do not buy) ended up apologizing twice! I think the second time cuz he wasn't sure anybody read it and wanted to make sure people understood he originaly posted in error (I'm guessing drama moment, before working it out).

I've been trying to spread my support around (finance premitted) aside from my loyalties from first point of purchase your site was on my top 5 to try.

Sorry for the lengthy "glad to see your site is still here", But I truly am extremly happy to see you still here.

Thanks,
LKC

pillbox38

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi Nori>>>I appreciate your business thank you and i can understand how last Weekends shennigans caused concern...Im generally pretty rationale, but my business is important to me and i can as witnessed last week spit my dummy out of the pram if i feel im being un-justifiably attacked.

Last week was 6 of one half a dozen of the other. Who was right ??Who was Wrong?? We both were and were not...

Fox3

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle, WA
Well lifes to short to be a stress head for too long, it has mellowed me out on here as any one who posts a bad post about me i will just delete:)

JUst kidding....Im only maybe going to delete.:):):)

:) It is good to get it out of your system :).

Also, IMNSHO, that is it good for people to know that there is a limited amount of whiny fecal matter one is willing to put up with :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread