New DV reseller in Europe - PEG400 premixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
We have recently shipped our first order to an Estonian ecig company: E-sigaret Chimbera online poest soodsalt ja kiirelt!

I'll be honest, my ability to read Estonian is pretty much this side of non-existent (4 words only, and one of them's the name of the capital city - the others are hi, bagpipes and wedding, but I digress*,) and I have no idea where the link to the bottled juices is on the site, but they have (apparently) arrived now, so are (presumably) available for sale.

30ml bottles of 6 or 7 flavours in 18mg PEG400-based juice to start with (and more to follow - they seem happy with the first shipment, and keen to go with PEG. Which is nice, because not many places stock the stuff.)

So if you have a better understanding of Estonian than I do, or more patience/intuition in navigating a page you don't understand a word of, and a burning desire to try premixed DV PEG-juice, roll along to E-sigaret Chimbera online poest soodsalt ja kiirelt! (and if the language does defeat you, they do speak English very well, and they're very friendly, so you can always email them :))

Estonia is in the EU, so European customers should find the logistics of ordering unproblematic.

* Tallinn, tere, torupill, priodi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread