Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdbaker82

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2014
United States
My dreams have come true if this matches the Russian 91 in airyness.... Just ordered to find out does anyone have one yet?!?!

This new version is a variation of the kayfun Lite Plus v2, but now there are 2 AFC’s to allow an even airier draw than before.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1402844459365.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402844459365.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 527

Jdbaker82

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2014
United States
where did you order it from?

If I tell you I will have to kill everyone here.......

jk but don't make them sellout!!! FluidVapes.Com and they have the mini V 2.1 in Stock this ivogo is starting to look like a new player and a good one at that in the clone game.

Oh BTW they have Hana clone DNA30 in Stock now for $69.99 BOOM

Last edited:

Jdbaker82

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2014
United States
meh... likely just a marketing ploy, unless the center post is different than stock. It could have thirty holes on the outside, it wouldn't make a bit of difference :/

Yes you are right about that and that's what I'm worried about I have serious doubts it will touch my Russian 91 in airflow butteryness (my made up word lol)

Shootist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Decatur, GA, USA
Yes you are right about that and that's what I'm worried about I have serious doubts it will touch my Russian 91 in airflow butteryness (my made up word lol)

Simple way to tell is to look at both and measure the center shaft/screw and the hole in it. I bet they are the same.

If I take the airflow adjustment screw out of the EHPro KFL+ V2 I have the airflow is increased. By how much I don't know.

Jdbaker82

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2014
United States
Simple way to tell is to look at both and measure the center shaft/screw and the hole in it. I bet they are the same.

If I take the airflow adjustment screw out of the EHPro KFL+ V2 I have the airflow is increased. By how much I don't know.

Removing the screw from the V2 basically does nothing it's the same it doesn't come close to the Russian 91% in wide open mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread