NEW ~ Coupon Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalDoom

Oct 10, 2012
Ohio
Waiting for more Holiday Season sales..as you promised! Checking my email regularly for the newsletter, so as to not miss anything good. So far, you've not hit on just what I'm looking for...and for the right price!

Planning to buy my first top notch VV mod soon. I've had a couple of the different 'twist' and 'spin' types sold by various manufacturers and enjoyed them all. Now I want to try out something with a little more tech and a bit more power! Haven't made up my mind on anything just yet but if the price was right I could probably make a decision really quickly.

Something with LCD readout, 18650 battery (optional, but preferred), Voltage level lock, chrome and up to 6v output. I've seen a few things that started me salivating a little but waiting on just the right pricing. Best so far has been around $49. Hopefully you guys come up with a great sale soon on something resembling my description here.

The last big ale I saw was Cyber Monday, but it didn't quite hit the sweet spot for me. Hopefully something great comes along really soon. I'm planning to buy in the next week or 2 and would like to give MFS more of my business.

On a side note....Still waiting on the MFS Signature Brand flavor concentrates to arrive. A couple months ago it was stated that they would be on the way in a few weeks. Hopefully soon!

Last edited:
New sale is now active:

15% off all flavored e-liquid (excludes wholesale discounts and quantities)
Use coupon code: LIQUID15

Vivi Nova Tank and replacement heads are back in stock - $9.95 for 2.0ml or $11.95 for 3.5ml
eGo-C Twist with Vivi Nova Tank Ultimate Starter Kits back in stock - Starting at $93.95
LOTS of new products added to the site such as:
Mini 350mAh eGo Batteries - $11.95
Mini eGo VV Passthrough - $14.95
Tons of New Drip Tips - from $1.95
New eGo-T Designer Battery Styles - $16.95
SmokTech Vivi Rebuildable Tank - $12.95
Rebuildable Tank Wick and Coils (5pk) - $6.95
Joyetech eGo-C 2 Upgrade Starter Kit - from $73.99

Thomasis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
Somewhere on top of the world
With all this FDA talk, I really need another NIC30 coupon to justify blowing 1/4 of my tax return on unflavored smoke juice.

It's been a while since we have seen a nic30, I second this request as I'm going to buy some bulk also by the weekend.
Can we get some more people interested? (strength in numbers might work lol).

That was really nice of them to recommend us as we had no idea they were doing so. We certainly appreciate the recommendation and we would be happy to help you out during their transition. We should have a new sale coming out today or early tomorrow. Keep an eye out on this thread for more details.

Unflavored Nicotine is on sale today and tomorrow for 20% off with coupon code 20NIC

Sorry, couldn't quite do 30% off as I'm not even sure we can keep up with all of the orders coming in with 20% off. We try to run lean and mean to keep our prices down, so we constantly feel understaffed anytime we run a sale (which is pretty much every week). It's gonna be a long couple of days at MFS, but it's all worth it in the end as long as people still have the freedom to choose vaping over analogs :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread