New cartos, when? and what will they be called?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I keep coming back to the SR 801 Mega Fusions over other cartos, because of performance and longevity, even though i have to use the adapter.

Would the Nitro Mega DC Procoil likely give me equal or better performance and longevity? Cheers!

Isaac says they're pretty good. I'll start trying them next week because like you the SR 801 Fusion is my fave. Getting better than them would be wonderful. I just wished he had an 801 or even 901 variety. Then I'd be in heaven if they are better than fusions.
FMWBD2_zpsa1221020.png

mb300sd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
ohio
Hey all! I got some of the ones without stuffing and some single coils with stuffing and of course some yummy 801's. I will make a bigger order after they get here and I get to check them out....so excited. I received a bunch of unknowns (boge and smoke tec I think) for almost free and I am so spoiled by fusions, I can barely vape them. They are really terrible and I know that most of the vaping world uses that stuff, but it is nasty. I'm happy to be spoiled by fusions. I don't know what I will do if Isaac ever stops making fusions.........

all_in_ashes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
So Cal
Isaac says they're pretty good. I'll start trying them next week because like you the SR 801 Fusion is my fave. Getting better than them would be wonderful. I just wished he had an 801 or even 901 variety. Then I'd be in heaven if they are better than fusions.
FMWBD2_zpsa1221020.png

Cool, man, I'm subscribed to this thread because I definitely am interested in your impressions since you're a fan of the 801 Fusions. Enjoy them Nitros!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread