New carto tank ideas, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couture

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2012
Berea, Ohio
I have a DCT tank now and it drives me a bit NUTS. The rubber end caps do not hold the carto in place well and when I go to remove it from my PV it spins and leaks. I wanna love carto tanks but not feeling the love in this set up.
I have a Ravens Nest from Got Vapes and I LOVE the look of it and that it is filler less but you cannot cook them high.

I'm looking for suggestions for a tank that will lock the carto in place and does not leak when off the PV as I carry many tanks with me each day and change juice flavors a lot.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Another recommendation for the IBTanked.

Actually, the Smoktech DCT tanks are rather notorious for being slidey or loose on the carto - have been since they were first made. Just about any other brand of quality cartotank will hold a carto snuggly; I've not found the need for the locking tanks and I carry my PV/cartotanks in my pocket frequently.

I have twelve of the IBTanks. I assure you they fit snug on the carto.

IBTanked25mmsb.jpg IBTanked-MiniProvari.jpg

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
+1 on IBTank. Work well, and very well built. My number one choice for a glass tank.

For plastic, I'm very fond of are the tanks from Welcome to Valley View Vapes - Your Home for Quality Inexpensive Tanks and Vaping SuppliesTheir side fill hole makes refills on the go a snap. Very well built, no cracking issues regardless of the juice used, and no slippage problems.

Valley View Vapes also makes a nice filling tool that works as well as the SYM, but less expensive.

Cahdek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Sacramento, CA
Yet another IBTanked lover here. Ordered a 19mm XL a week or so back and just ordered 2 more. I also second the ikenvape cartos. When I first ordered, I was hesitant to spend $30 since I got my DCT for only $12, but once you get one, you'll understand why people recommend them and they are worth every penny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread