New but ready to upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elidril

Feb 26, 2014
Portland, OR
Ok been lurking for a month, vaping for three weeks, and analog free for 8 days. Woot!

Started with NJoy disposables. Hated them. Moved on to 777 bullet starter kit and enjoying it. Purchased from local b&m. Great folks at Henrys ECigs in Beaverton if you're in the area.

Love the bullet and glad I bought extra batteries. But I'm ready to step it up. I love the ease of use of a clearomizer tank. Not interested in building my own coils or wicks.

Here's the question. I'm looking for a device that will allow for great cloud production, long battery life ( at least all day) and easy to fill. I checked out the ego twist at the shop and loved the vv aspect compared to mine.

Would love advice on a easy to use device that offers similar conveniences of the 777 but allows for more vapor, larger tank, and easy to fill.

Tips?

Thanks!!!!

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
Well, I started with a simple ego kit, then Vision Spinners with vv, and now the best ever: The MPV 2! Here is a link to the owners thread about it. You can't post in there because you are still new, but you can read all you want. It is a wonderful thing and I am in love with it. I would say skip the middle vv devices and get an MVP 2. All kinds of ego type clearomizer tanks will work with it, the battery life is amazing, easily 2 days without a charge. You can even use it to charge your cell phone!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/variable-voltage-apv-discussion/473345-itaste-mvp-v2-owners-group.html

And here is a link to a great place to buy it if you're interested:

Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 Iclear 30 V2 VV/VW

Mutescream

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Florida, USA
If you want ease of maintenance and want clouds... I have to agree with the earlier suggestion of an iclear30. It's going to use up juice faster (but, where do you think that the clouds come from?). I also recommend heavy on the VG, say 70% or more VG base. If this is going to be your everyday set up, I'd recommend getting a mod battery. Which one to recommend is going to be based on how much size/weight would be an issue and how much you would want to spend.

If you want clouds and those kinda beg for dual coils... Dual coils suck the life out of egos pretty quick.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
If you want ease of maintenance and want clouds... I have to agree with the earlier suggestion of an iclear30. It's going to use up juice faster (but, where do you think that the clouds come from?). I also recommend heavy on the VG, say 70% or more VG base. If this is going to be your everyday set up, I'd recommend getting a mod battery. Which one to recommend is going to be based on how much size/weight would be an issue and how much you would want to spend.

If you want clouds and those kinda beg for dual coils... Dual coils suck the life out of egos pretty quick.

I have a question about "clouds" and I'm making no judgment here. Why do people want BIG clouds? Do big clouds equate with more flavor?

Will D

May 11, 2013
Louisiana
I have a question about "clouds" and I'm making no judgment here. Why do people want BIG clouds? Do big clouds equate with more flavor?

People will always want to outdo and go bigger than everyone else, it's all about the chase. In a way big cloud does equal big flavor and more nic but it's not something that's necessary to get awesome flavor.

To the OP, I'd go with an MVP or a Vamo or similar regulated device and play around with it for a while. You may be content with that or or you may get bitten by the bug and start looking into mechanical mods and the like.

TheReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Kaua'i - Nevada
Not so much in the Monkey see Monkey do, Kinda like a Monkey see Monkey want Lol. The whole clouds thing is alright with me, I Like to chase clouds as well, Im more for the 5050 ratio when it comes to the flavor vapor regarding the RDA. On my Kayfun im more worried about the flavor over the cloud. It comes down to personal preference.

I would not go with a vamo just based on other reviews I've read before. Heard about the threads stripping on the 510 connector and breaking when dropped. Check out the MVP2.0 or the SVD from innokin.

psyc63

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
NewYork
If I may offer my opinion although I am new to vaping on and off for a few years but really got into it in last 3weeks. I started off with v2 cartomizers then found the v2 clearomizers, after that doing more research I went with the Halo Tritons with a 650mah batt and a 900 v/v battery which I absolutely love. A week later I got the mvp2 because it is a ego and 510 threaded device plus long battery life. the only downfall of my Triton its threads are an off size. So today I went out and bought my first mech mod , wow the vape is great the flavors really come to
Iife only wish I knew how to build coils and wicks without having to have some one do it for me. I will learn eventually the point is the plain and simple halo device or even a ego or 510 threaded device screw in new coil when needed gives me more pleasure than all the devices combined.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread