Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Southern CA
www.cigeasy.com
THE ZIP EZ!
The BEST Pocket E-Cig Yet!
zip2.jpg

OK! I was a smoker for 40 years and have been a vapor now for four. I loved smoking and now I love vaping! I have swapped one habit for another and enjoyed every minute of the journey. vaping is fun!

But when I was smoking I always had this thing in one of my hands(whether I had a cig lit or not). I was either gently rubbing the smooth surface with my thumb or just enjoying the sound and motion of it opening and closing. IT was was my trusty Zippo !

Last year I realized I missed it and set out to add it to vaping experience.

You would not believe how hard it was getting this thing made. It took lots of prototypes to get it just right. Especially the sound!
The Zip is now always in one of my hands even when vaping one of my other PV's

Well I am now a Happier Vaper and hope you will be too!

Oh I almost forgot! It really is the best pocket PV yet!

Light and Rugged!
Easy to open and close( no cap to lose)!
No dirt on the mouthpiece or e-liquid messes in your pocket or purse!

Happy Vaping!
Frank

Last edited:

Smoking Guns

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Colorado Springs
That's super cool! I want more details! Pics! I visited the site but have some questions. Where does the charger plug in? Can I switch to another Zippo body? There are so many cool Zippos out there, it would be great to be able to customize this by putting it in another Zippo body.

Again, great idea! I'd love to see a video or full review of these.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I have to agree with FRANK here, the Zip EZ is indeed the BEST Pocket PV on the Planet! I'm a GIRL and we girls are SO disorganized.... well, at least THIS one is! :lol: The ZIP EZ is a no brainer for me. I just slip it in a jeans pocket or my purse and I KNOW I'll have a 'reliable' vape at a moment's notice. I owned a Zippo lighter and there is a familiarity with those things that you can't deny... I 'love' the way it feels in the palm of my hand and yep, that 'trusty' solid 'click' sound that it makes is music to my ears. "Stealth" Vaping is a breeze with this thing! There are NO lights..... just don't exhale the CLOUDS of vapor too quickly or the gig will be up! :lol:

Again; The vaping experience with the ZIP EZ is wonderful..... (TONS of FLAVOR, VAPOR and Throat hit!) People! Do yourselves (or someone else, for that matter) a HUGE favor and GET a ZIP EZ for Christmas!!!! It is the best 30 bucks you can spend for the most awesome Pocket PV on the Planet, after all :smokie:
and YES! You CAN Thank me later.

I :wub: sharing the LOVE ;)

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
That's super cool! I want more details! Pics! I visited the site but have some questions. Where does the charger plug in? Can I switch to another Zippo body? There are so many cool Zippos out there, it would be great to be able to customize this by putting it in another Zippo body.

Again, great idea! I'd love to see a video or full review of these.

The charger plugs in where you insert the Cartomizer... (I know, it stymied me somewhat at first also)... and yes, SSV2 indicated you could switch this out to another Zippo body... you may just want to PM him for more details or specifics.

I think we should 'encourage' SSV2 to do a 'full video review' on the ZIP EZ.... maybe I'll do one also.... ;)

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
Just got this and am feeling pretty stupid. I am unable to get the carto to screw on the unit. It doesn't appear to match the threads, so what am I doing wrong? I also did not realize that the cord would be permanently attached. Not feeling any love for it yet. Does anyone have a video to show me what I am doing wrong?

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Just got this and am feeling pretty stupid. I am unable to get the carto to screw on the unit. It doesn't appear to match the threads, so what am I doing wrong? I also did not realize that the cord would be permanently attached. Not feeling any love for it yet. Does anyone have a video to show me what I am doing wrong?

I sent you a private email earlier today and only just got around to seeing this thread..... :blush:

Here's a VIDEO to help you with that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZS4K7FA-p4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread