Status
Not open for further replies.

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
I had the same thought when I saw that it would be in St. Louis! I have a good friend in St. Louis but I doubt Mike would be well enough for me to leave for a week oo 4 or 5 days. I would have to spend time with my friends and her son, my Godson in Cape Girardeau.

Well you could always explain that to them MaryKay, and tell them that if they want to spend time with you it will have to be while perusing the Vapefest or in the evenings after closing. :D Or, you could dedicate one day for friends and one day for vaping? I know I would love to run into you, if even for only a couple of minutes!

Last edited:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I meant that if I was to go, it would be a long haul and I would WANT to spend time with my friend and then go down to the Cape with her and see my Godson. LOL I would stay at my friends house in St. Louis (she hates smoking so it would be great to stay with her and vape. She approves of vaping!) I would also like to visit my great grands and grands graves in Metroplolis Ill.and see my sisters in law in Moline Ill. and Davenport Iowa. Then a quick run over to Chicago to see the mothership (V4L)..See? It gets complicated! LOL
I would like to meet you too!
And all this from a woman that gets lost in Wal-mart!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread