New and Need help in Central Florida

• Thread starter trashling
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trashling

Waiting on my Screwdriver .. So far everything I touch turns to ...... you know ... Bought some Vanilla from The Electronic Cigarette .. it tastes like perfume .. Purchase the Titan Case .. came with a Titan Cigarette etc .. The case fell apart as soon as I opened it .. Never got to try the Titan .. Smoke51 doesn't answer email .. vaping with my first one, the NJOYPro .. Bought some more Vanilla elsewhere and as soon as that and my Screwdriver arrives I am all for a Florida vape Meet !! I work in Orlando and live in Deltona .. not far from Daytona actually. As for right now .. because of my frustration, I just poured some Bailey's Irish Cream into my coffee and lit up a Kool !!

Elphaba

Apr 19, 2009
Chicago
1. Charging the battery takes longer than you think.

2. Use the teabags for filler, not the crap that comes inside some cartridges. It is by far the best method, imo. Empty a teabag, cut a piece that you can roll up around something like a pen refill or large paperclip opened up. Roll it up,trim it to fit the length of the cart and fill with juice.

3. Have extra batteries and atomizers on hand.

T

trashling

1. Charging the battery takes longer than you think.

2. Use the teabags for filler, not the crap that comes inside some cartridges. It is by far the best method, imo. Empty a teabag, cut a piece that you can roll up around something like a pen refill or large paperclip opened up. Roll it up,trim it to fit the length of the cart and fill with juice.

3. Have extra batteries and atomizers on hand.

I have seen some of the SD have a black atomizer .. others chrome .. where do the chrome batteries come from ?? I will get extras and batteries too .. soon as I know this is what I want ..

nicfix75

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Orlando, FL
Hello all I`m new to this but was reading last night on here that there were sellers here in Orlando that wouldn`t mind bringing it to you and for the love of me I can`t remember who they were ...Could have to do with the fact that I was up at 4 in the am when I should have been sleeping, can anyone help . I can`t see wasting more money with the ones that break as I have had 2 of those, only working for a few hours then dying. :( Shipping costs more than they are worth.

TDM

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Hello all I`m new to this but was reading last night on here that there were sellers here in Orlando that wouldn`t mind bringing it to you and for the love of me I can`t remember who they were ...Could have to do with the fact that I was up at 4 in the am when I should have been sleeping, can anyone help . I can`t see wasting more money with the ones that break as I have had 2 of those, only working for a few hours then dying. :( Shipping costs more than they are worth.

Dying after a few hours?? Are you not recharging the batteries or are you buying disposable?

nicfix75

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Orlando, FL
I charged the first one for 8 hours the light turned green after 20 mins. The second one for 4 hours and the light turned green right away. I suppose they could have been disposable but still didn`t last for one cart and came with 6. I tryed to recharge, the led at the end of the battery doesn`t come on like the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread