Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Not too sure, hopefully sometime this week! Going crazy in anticipation hahaha

USPS tracking said it left the states on the 19th, but there haven't been any other entries since then.

And There probably won't be unless you have the customs number to see if it cleared customs yet. May it arrive shortly! :D

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Just curious, what's the ETA on your order?

Not too sure, hopefully sometime this week! Going crazy in anticipation hahaha

USPS tracking said it left the states on the 19th, but there haven't been any other entries since then.

And There probably won't be unless you have the customs number to see if it cleared customs yet. May it arrive shortly! :D

10-21 days after it scans in Chicago is pretty typical - even longer in some rural areas. We've found the transit time to Australia isn't that bad, it's Aus Post that appears to be the weak link. I've actually gotten some orders to people faster from the USA then they people down under have received domestic mail if you can believe it.

Rawrb1n

Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Perth, Western Australia
10-21 days after it scans in Chicago is pretty typical - even longer in some rural areas. We've found the transit time to Australia isn't that bad, it's Aus Post that appears to be the weak link. I've actually gotten some orders to people faster from the USA then they people down under have received domestic mail if you can believe it.

I can see that, Aus Post can be a bit of a pain but I understand completely that it can take a little while haha

I'll just make sure the next order is a big one ;)

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
The gravity does look delicious, I think it might make a cameo in my next order for sure!

Yeah I think I'm just going to order a 15ml of all the flavours I haven't ordered yet and then maybe a order of one or two of those 500ml bottles for my favourite picks of the bunch ;)

I think that's a good plan. My first order with Nicoticket was quickly followed by a second one to try all of their other flavors, except Gravity. I hate peaches but considering the other flavors mixed in with it I'm just gonna have to try it anyway. I already have 4 flavors that I can't live without and I haven't even tried the Frenilla yet (still steeping).

Nicoticket is the only company that compelled me to order more flavors within 2 days of getting the first order in the mail. If you're one of those people who opens fresh e-liquid bottles to let them air out overnight you're not going to believe the smell this stuff gives off.

I'm also a big Halo fan (vaping some Betelgeuse in my Halo Triton right now) and I think the two companies complement each other beautifully. Halo has the best minty flavors that I've tried and their Malibu and Belgian Cocoa are also killer. The two companies don't have many overlapping flavors. Together you really do get the best of both worlds. I will say that the Nicoticket juices seem to be much easier on my throat.

Rawrb1n

Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Perth, Western Australia
I think that's a good plan. My first order with Nicoticket was quickly followed by a second one to try all of their other flavors, except Gravity. I hate peaches but considering the other flavors mixed in with it I'm just gonna have to try it anyway. I already have 4 flavors that I can't live without and I haven't even tried the Frenilla yet (still steeping).

Nicoticket is the only company that compelled me to order more flavors within 2 days of getting the first order in the mail. If you're one of those people who opens fresh e-liquid bottles to let them air out overnight you're not going to believe the smell this stuff gives off.

I'm also a big Halo fan (vaping some Betelgeuse in my Halo Triton right now) and I think the two companies complement each other beautifully. Halo has the best minty flavors that I've tried and their Malibu and Belgian Cocoa are also killer. The two companies don't have many overlapping flavors. Together you really do get the best of both worlds. I will say that the Nicoticket juices seem to be much easier on my throat.

Im actually putting a order in this afternoon for a 30ml H1N1, 30ml BG, 15ml CLS and a managed to grab a 15ml of WIR, still waiting on the GCD and CB so im sure ill be lost to choose which one to vape!

The triton has been nothing but fantastic since i received it, i do agree that ill keep to the menthol halo juices but i have a feeling NT will be my main choice :vapor:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Im actually putting a order in this afternoon for a 30ml H1N1, 30ml BG, 15ml CLS and a managed to grab a 15ml of WIR, still waiting on the GCD and CB so im sure ill be lost to choose which one to vape!

The triton has been nothing but fantastic since i received it, i do agree that ill keep to the menthol halo juices but i have a feeling NT will be my main choice :vapor:

Whatever keeps you off the analogs is good stuff brother.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
From what i've heard and eager to try, whatever you bring out is good stuff :)

HEY!!! Here's my take, if you get CB & CLS in a bit of a higher nic (I got 12) and get a slight peppery taste...STEEP it. IMO, GCD and Doodle were crazy good FOOB. I had to steep CB & CLS and I literally just tried CLS in my Dripper and wow has it come around. Very creamy, no pepper taste, smooth and delicious.

I can also tell now it will mix with other juices very well. Those that lack a cream or sweetness will shine with drops of this. I'm gonna try CB next and I'm sure it's come around too. I can tell by the smell that they both have rounded out more.

H1N1 threw me off when I first tried it. I expected more of a tobacco undertone. To me, it's good and sweet but I didn't get tobacco. That also has been steeping and I'm going to revisit it. Frenilla I'm kicking myself for not getting but it's on my list.

Keep us posted!

Rawrb1n

Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Perth, Western Australia
Have you received your order yet? Can't wait for an update!

I received the CB and GCD literally 20 minutes before I had to leave for the airport for a trip I'm currently on :) i was going to wait until I get back next Tuesday to post a full review haha

I'm basically speechless at the two juices, both of them taste and vape far better than I expected! Im finding the CB is super smooth with a very slight kick and the GCD is just pure bliss. Everyone (poor touring band life) loves the smell when I vape in the van as well, especially Crème Brulee haha

By the time I get home I should have a bottle of h1n1, BG, CLS and WIR to crack into :)

I would very much like to thank Clark from the bottom of my heart, you've earnt a lifelong customer and friend. You really can taste the blood, sweat and tears (and boy they are tasty ;))

There will sure to be more of me around these parts and I couldn't be happier

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I received the CB and GCD literally 20 minutes before I had to leave for the airport for a trip I'm currently on :) i was going to wait until I get back next Tuesday to post a full review haha

I'm basically speechless at the two juices, both of them taste and vape far better than I expected! Im finding the CB is super smooth with a very slight kick and the GCD is just pure bliss. Everyone (poor touring band life) loves the smell when I vape in the van as well, especially Crème Brulee haha

By the time I get home I should have a bottle of h1n1, BG, CLS and WIR to crack into :)

I would very much like to thank Clark from the bottom of my heart, you've earnt a lifelong customer and friend. You really can taste the blood, sweat and tears (and boy they are tasty ;))

There will sure to be more of me around these parts and I couldn't be happier

Wonderful new Rawrb1n! Remember, if your order approaches $200, Express International is the way to go (insurance). For the aussies - large orders via EMS are the way to go, International 1st Class is a gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread